Good TV show ?

Go to solution Solved by Tocsin_786,
6 minutes ago, agentagent47 said:

I've watched the Blacklist ( liked it), 2 first seasons of breaking bad ( i don't like it),1st season of daredevil (meh), game of throne ( my favourite), and the latest is quantico witch i enjoyed a lot. i don't know if it's the story or just the casts. they are one of if not the sexiest cast i've seen so far. i really liked it. looking forward to the 2nd season.

i need some recommendation on what tv show should i watch next.. im going to try the arrow or the flash.............maybe :P 

some of the shows that im sure you might love, Burn Notice (ended in 2014, all seasons probably on netflix), White Collar is very nice as well, How I met Your Mothers, Suits, Gotham, Silicon Valley, The Last Ship, and The Newsroom.

I've watched the Blacklist ( liked it), 2 first seasons of breaking bad ( i don't like it),1st season of daredevil (meh), game of throne ( my favourite), and the latest is quantico witch i enjoyed a lot. i don't know if it's the story or just the casts. they are one of if not the sexiest cast i've seen so far. i really liked it. looking forward to the 2nd season.

i need some recommendation on what tv show should i watch next.. im going to try the arrow or the flash.............maybe :P 

6 minutes ago, agentagent47 said:

some of the shows that im sure you might love, Burn Notice (ended in 2014, all seasons probably on netflix), White Collar is very nice as well, How I met Your Mothers, Suits, Gotham, Silicon Valley, The Last Ship, and The Newsroom.

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

1 minute ago, Tocsin_786 said:

ohh wow, burn notice i've watched it a long time ago. white collar watch several random episode on cable,i really doubt that i will like how i met your mothers because i watch an episode once and i didn't liked it. gotham i've watched that aswell.

i will watch silicon valley thanks :D i'll try the the last ship after finishing silicon valley.

Mr. Robot.

Veep - really well written and funny.

Game of Thrones is an obvious one.

Older shows

Band of Brothers mini series (if you haven't seen it, watch it!)

The Pacific

Breaking Bad

Lost

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

Legends

Blindspot

Colony - It seems ok to me but I couldn't get myself to watch it.

The Strain

4 minutes ago, eLucid said:

Mr. Robot.

Veep - really well written and funny.

Game of Thrones is an obvious one.

going to try veep, and maybe just maybe.. mr robot

3 minutes ago, theProvider said:

Legends

Blindspot

Colony - It seems ok to me but I couldn't get myself to watch it.

The Strain

blindspot looks good...

26 minutes ago, agentagent47 said:

Watch Silicon Valley. Its quite a funny show.

29 minutes ago, agentagent47 said:

ohh wow, burn notice i've watched it a long time ago. white collar watch several random episode on cable,i really doubt that i will like how i met your mothers because i watch an episode once and i didn't liked it. gotham i've watched that aswell.

i will watch silicon valley thanks :D i'll try the the last ship after finishing silicon valley.

try to watch burn notice and white collar from 1st to last episode, trust me. I didnt get into the show until i started watching from season 1 when Netflix got it. The last ship is very interesting and season 3 will come out over the summer. If you are interested in political shows then I recommend watching The Newsroom as well. Its a short 3 season long show. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

If you like Game of Thrones you might also enjoy The Last Kingdom, although it isn't as intimate in sexual scenes nor does it have all of that fantasy, at least in the first season. However, I don't think it has the same quality.

I STRONGLY  recommend a series called Fringe.

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

21 hours ago, Coaxialgamer said:

I STRONGLY  recommend a series called Fringe.

Me too, that's my favorite series.