Stiff custom cables

ACoffeeGuy

Got some cablemod soft my PC and, although they look pretty good, I'm not super stoked about them. The sleeving is pretty thin and soft. I'm looking for some stuff, bold structured cables. Can anyone lead me in the right direction?

Kill the Machine!

6 minutes ago, ACoffeeGuy said:

Got some cablemod soft my PC and, although they look pretty good, I'm not super stoked about them. The sleeving is pretty thin and soft. I'm looking for some stuff, bold structured cables. Can anyone lead me in the right direction?

I believe what you want is PET or plastic based sleeving it tends to be stiffer and holds it's shape compared to paracord type sleeve. Cable Mod is coming out with them soon from my understanding but as of right now only other places I know that do custom PET sleeve are Icemodz.

If your interested I did an in depth review of the PET ones that should be out soon:

9 hours ago, ACoffeeGuy said:

got something for you - we will be launching a PET/NYLON sleeve today in a couple of hours - see below:

https://cablemod.com/introducing-cablemod-modmesh-cable-kits/

" Giving PC builders more options is what CableMod is all about. We began by introducing ModFlex™ – our signature paracord cable sleeving and offering it in multiple colors to match as many builds as possible. Today, after months of development, CableMod is proud to launch CableMod ModMesh™ – our next-generation PET-based cable sleeving that offers superb vibrancy and durability. "

Let me know if you need any further details.

ModMesh Pic.jpg

Hi @ACoffeeGuy !

Is this the kind of product you are looking for?

https://modguru.net/product-category/exten/

Our weekend sale is still up so you can be quick and get our products discounted :)

All products are handmade to your specs :)

Greetings

Martin

Contact us for a quotation or a chat [Modguru shop] [Facebook] Creating the highest quality products ever