Looking for a new mic and headphones!

LazyPigeon

My budget is really low like 50$ i need headphones and a mic... I don't need great sound on headphones just so i could hear if there's one at ''B'' and they would be atleast 2.1 i dont need no 7.1 surround sound! And a mic.. I dnt need nothing great just a mic that could be used for gaming communication wouldn't be in way. My friend doe youtube and i soetime but rarely am in his videos nd i need something atleast as good as something that could be in the background in a video! I know the ''Sony ECMCS3 Clip style Omnidirectional Stereo Microphone'' is a good cheap mic but the ''SPEEDLINK SPES CLIP-ON MICROPHONE'' is more available for me! Is the speedlink mic normal sounding for the price? but I cant seem to find normal headphones in the price i was talking about!

I would recommend saving a bit more, 50 bucks for both is a little low, you will get way better bang for your buck with a slightly higher budget.

1 minute ago, ixiboneheadixi said:

I would recommend saving a bit more, 50 bucks for both is a little low, you will get way better bang for your buck with a slightly higher budget.

But what headphones would you recommend? And would 80 euros would be good?

1 minute ago, LazyPigeon said:

But what headphones would you recommend? And would 80 euros would be good?

heres the US amazon link for a great pair of budget cans http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HVLUR54/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00HVLUR54&linkCode=as2&tag=orderbestafforda01-20&linkId=FSEZNZH3EJTISAW4

You could pair that with something like a modmic or blue snowball

i know it is a bit over your original budget, but that is going to be much better bang for your buck at least in my opinion, although im not audio expert. I'm sure others will be in here to offer their opinions as well.

3 minutes ago, ixiboneheadixi said:

heres the US amazon link for a great pair of budget cans http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HVLUR54/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00HVLUR54&linkCode=as2&tag=orderbestafforda01-20&linkId=FSEZNZH3EJTISAW4

You could pair that with something like a modmic or blue snowball

i know it is a bit over your original budget, but that is going to be much better bang for your buck at least in my opinion, although im not audio expert. I'm sure others will be in here to offer their opinions as well.

I am not making videos so i don't need this high end stuff but i need only 40 euro headphones i only need to hear from what sides enemies are coming from! And a mic that doesn't buzz and is quite popular!

1 minute ago, LazyPigeon said:

I am not making videos so i don't need this high end stuff but i need only 40 euro headphones i only need to hear from what sides enemies are coming from! And a mic that doesn't buzz and is quite popular!

Any stereo headphones will work, i would recommend looking on amazon for ones in your price range and reading the reviews. As for microphones, i am not too sure about low price mics and how they perform

1 hour ago, LazyPigeon said:

Okay so you want headphones for gaming, then stay away from audio technica m series since they have no soundstage. For 40€ I would recommend superlux headphones.

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.