The Top-Notch Noctua fan is not dog proof! SAD STORY

Two Noctua F-12 fan arrived today, when I home my dog arealy destoryed one! I post a note that "DO NOT THROW PACKAGE INTO FRONT YARD,DOG WILL CHEW EVERYTHING!" on the front door of my house but ontrac; the carrier  still did it! If i have come home just a bit late, he will destory both!! 

13164403_875456179248927_7906578663839848507_n.jpg

"The dog absorbs the artifact", why not put the dog on the backyard?

"Simple Yet Complex" 

14 minutes ago, GoZone said:

"The dog absorbs the artifact", why not put the dog on the backyard?

I don't know the bloody on trac can't read the note

It doesn't look pretty, but it does look like it could still function.

And is this something other countries do that I can't comprehend? Over here if you are not home they give the package to your neighbours and they have to sign it and give it to you when you're home.

They don't just toss it into the front yard.

Wow this sucks. Situation really blows.

Actually, the fan's broken, so it neither sucks or blows :P

I'll see myself out...

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

You leave your dog out in the front yard? Is this one of those side yards?

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx