H440 painting

with what should i paint the outside of the case with 

I want to cover up the black panels with white and have a red white and black build

<THE SILENT ASSASSIN>CPU(Intel i5-4690K)||COOLER(corsair H100i)||MOB(asus Maximus VII Hero ATX)||RAM(16gb of corsair vengeance)||STORAGE(Intel 530 128gb)(Samsung 850 Pro 500gb)(WD 2tb Black)||GRAPHICS(2 x Asus strix 970)||CASE(Nzxt H440)||PSU(Corsair RM750W)>http://pcpartpicker.com/b/Bbpbt6

1 hour ago, TarPitGaming said:

with what should i paint the outside of the case with 

I want to cover up the black panels with white and have a red white and black build

Spray paint is your best option, a good brand is Rustoleum but if you want the best in colors and brightness, automotive paints like Duplicolor tend to be the best. 

10 hours ago, W-L said:

Spray paint is your best option, a good brand is Rustoleum but if you want the best in colors and brightness, automotive paints like Duplicolor tend to be the best. 

Would vinyl wrap be better because I don't want to make it permanent 

<THE SILENT ASSASSIN>CPU(Intel i5-4690K)||COOLER(corsair H100i)||MOB(asus Maximus VII Hero ATX)||RAM(16gb of corsair vengeance)||STORAGE(Intel 530 128gb)(Samsung 850 Pro 500gb)(WD 2tb Black)||GRAPHICS(2 x Asus strix 970)||CASE(Nzxt H440)||PSU(Corsair RM750W)>http://pcpartpicker.com/b/Bbpbt6

4 hours ago, TarPitGaming said:

It's another option which is good if you don't want it to be permanent.

On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 7:03 AM, TarPitGaming said:

You could always do plastidip. I painted the plastic bits on my h-440 and it looks a world betterWP_20160225_06_36_07_Pro.jpg

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

@Vivilacqua1

will it still work because I'm painting the metal parts of the case. To make it white and red. I have a black and red case now