Best 4 Pin Fan Splitter?

Manage My Cables

Hello, Could you guys/gals recommend a good 4 pin fan hub/splitter that can control up to 5 fans and able to set custom fan curves on each fan.

Thanks

control each fan individually? o.O you're looking for a fan controller like NZXT's Sentry 3

most hub or splitter just splits the signal to all fans, so they run at the same speed

edit: iirc asus made a "fan extension card" that uses one 4pin fan header to control all the fans on the hub individually

but that requires using an asus board and a couple stuffs iirc

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

5 minutes ago, Moonzy said:

control each fan individually? o.O you're looking for a fan controller like NZXT's Sentry 3

most hub or splitter just splits the signal to all fans, so they run at the same speed

Yeah where I live tends to get quite cold most nights. And the ambient temp of my house is usually the temp inside the case. The cold really doesn't bother me so I might just have 1 intake and exhaust on plus my aio cpu cooler. One thing I can't stand is a noisy pc so having minimal fans on is a big plus for me.

2 minutes ago, Manage My Cables said:

Yeah where I live tends to get quite cold most nights. And the ambient temp of my house is usually the temp inside the case. The cold really doesn't bother me so I might just have 1 intake and exhaust on plus my aio cpu cooler. One thing I can't stand is a noisy pc so having minimal fans on is a big plus for me.

my pc have 5 fans + 2 on the cpu cooler

3 intake 2 exhaust

i run them at extremely low rpm so they're more quiet than a single fan on higher rpm

i turn off all fans except one intake during low load/idle, so achieving more silence

sometimes more fans on low rpm is more quiet than one fan on high rpm

you can also invest in good fans such as noctua NF-S12/F12, silent wings 2 or other fans

so your computer will be more quiet :D

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

I am using 6 Noctua NF-F12 all connected to a Phobya PWM hub, which is controlled by SpeedFan and has one fan curve for them to controll them equally at once.

If you want to controll them separately you will need sth much more expensive, like the AquaComputer aquaero.