Its not that i'm not gaming

Lil Chillbil

I counted all my games I own for pc and I have about 10, I play facebook/flash games a lot too but it seemed as thou with consoles I would buy a game every week and still wouldn't be entertained. But my friend comes over I list off all 11 games I have to play and he's like "wtf are we supposed to do" and I tell him that i'm pretty entertained by my library of games. is it me or does pc gaming entertain you for longer than on console?

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

PC entertains me more, but my library does not reflect that thanks to the steam sales.....

Like 100 games that I have yet to play.

CPU: 6700k GPU: Zotac RTX 2070 S RAM: 16GB 3200MHz  SSD: 2x1TB M.2  Case: DAN Case A4

I have over 250 PC games.

About 20 console games games.

About 50+ mobile games.

Desktop: Intel i5-3570K (stock) | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | G.Skill RipJaw 16GB 1600MHz | Samsung 840 120GB | EVGA GTX 680 SC+ 2GB | Fractal Design R4 | Windows 8 Pro (soon to have dual boot Mac OS X)

Retina Macbook Pro : Intel i7-3840QM | 16GB 1600 MHz | 256GB SSD | Nvidia GT 650M 1GB | Mac OS X 10.8.5

I have around 180 games I think but I only ever really play around 10 a year!

I feels poor

4216361838_d7a4cf64a7.jpg

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

Mods to improve longevity.

I believe I have 250-300 games on Steam? Then some Humble Bundles and a few games on Origin, then there's F2P games like LoL and then there's Minecraft.

So 300 or so games currently. Oh, do emulators count? If so, then that number just skyrocketed to a couple thousand :P

On console, I still have my N64, PS1, Gamecube, Xbox, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, etc. I have at least 1000 or more games on console since I started early on when I was young.

But to answer your question, Yes. PC games do keep me attracted longer.

Pc use entertains me more than gaming on the PC or console. When it comes to gaming the console experience seems to keep me drawn longer than on PC. I can marathon a console game whereas I get bored faster on the PC even if it's the same game. And yes I do own some of the same games on pc and on console

I find myself to be spending more time on Free-to-play PC games such as Tera, Maplestory, League of Legends etc rather than pay-to-play games.

Good Morning...

Less than 10 games :(

I buy one every couple of months and it's usually a couple of years after it comes out (around the time when its sequel comes out)

That's how behind I am.

They don't keep me entertained any longer but I have a lot more pc games thanks to summer sale and humble bundle so about half my library I haven't played yet. That being said when I find a game I like I play it but since I have fewer console games although I don't really play on console now I tended to complete the game more than on pc. Some games however (like portal 2) if I like it enough then I will play it a lot. I first played a pirated version on pc and loved it. Then I bought it on ps3 beat the game and loved it and now ai may get it again just so I can have it on pc because I have more access to pc than console.

Less than 10 games :(

I buy one every couple of months and it's usually a couple of years after it comes out (around the time when its sequel comes out)

That's how behind I am.

I understand. While I have a lot more games now for the longest time the only steam games I had were games given to me by friends and it usually takes me a while to get games. The only reason I have the newer games I have now is because of sales but some games like skyrim I still haven't gotten around to getting on pc or console.

I used to play nonstop on my PS3, but now I have no games that make me want to come home and immediately play. BF3, Tranzit Zombies, Uncharted, Arkham Asylum, Borderlands 2 and all GTA's gave me that feeling. Failing to find those games again, and my libraries are full. I pretty much have to force myself to play. Haven't even beat Crysis 3 yet.

I think the abundance of games on PC kind of takes away from fully immersing myself into a physical copy.

Air 540, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 4770K, SLI EVGA 980Ti, 16GB Vengeance Pro 2133, HX1050, H105840 EVO 500, 850 Pro 512, WD Black 1TB, HyperX 3K 120, SMSNG u28e590d, K70 Blues, M65 RGB.          Son's PC: A10 7850k, MSI A88X gaming, MSI gaming R9 270X, Air 240, H55, 8GB Vengeance pro 2400, CX430, Asus VG278HE, K60 Reds, M65 RGB                                                                                       Daughter's PC: i5-4430, MSI z87 gaming AC, GTX970 gaming 4G, pink air 240, fury 1866 8gb, CX600, SMSNG un55HU8550, CMstorm greens, Deathadder 2013

For PC about 22 ~ish 

For Console maybe 100-150 (GBA, GBC, PS1, PS2, PS3, Nintendo64, Nintendo DS) 

By far modding can make the life of a game indefinite. Fallout on console vs fallout on PC is a perfect example.

Ginger (Main Desktop):

AMD A10 5800K / MSI Twin Frozr iii Radeon HD 7850 / Corsair XMS 8GB Dual Channel @ 1333MHz / MSI FM2-A75MA-E35

Graphic mods in particular make me want to play games again that I've already played the shit out of on console. Going to play them anyway on PC but the texture mods will be nice. First of all I wouldn't be playing on a console anymore. If I was playing the same game on console and PC then PC would keep me "entertained" longer.

But when I played 360 everyday the games kept me entertained greatly, and I sort of fell through that achievement trap for a while.

If Gears 3 and Halo 3 were on PC I don't know if I'd go outside  :P

(crosses fingers for Halo trilogy on steam)

i have over 100 games.. 50% of triple AAA and spent probably under 200$ for them all...

PC gaming in a nutshell for ya

would of cost me 10 grand for console lmao

I counted all my games I own for pc and I have about 10, I play facebook/flash games a lot too but it seemed as thou with consoles I would buy a game every week and still wouldn't be entertained. But my friend comes over I list off all 11 games I have to play and he's like "wtf are we supposed to do" and I tell him that i'm pretty entertained by my library of games. is it me or does pc gaming entertain you for longer than on console?

How about tell your friend to bring games over or log onto his accounts with his games ?  You don't need to buy what you don't want.  Simple as that.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S