Small Custom Loop - How To and Recommendations?

Okay, this is what I know:

EK Supremacy CPU waterblock (Custom laser-cut design from Performance-Pc's)

EK custom 1070 waterblock (when it comes out and I buy both the block and the 1070)

I have a Define R5 case, so there is enough room for a massive 360mm, 420mm rad, np. 

What do I do, what do I need, now. . .?

Are you going with soft tubing, I assume so but just want to ask.

You'll need a pump and res as well and you can get those separate or together as a combo unit.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

1 minute ago, Lurick said:

Are you going with soft tubing, I assume so but just want to ask.

You'll need a pump and res as well and you can get those separate or together as a combo unit.

As cool as hardline tubing looks, I've found it only really looks great in larger cooling loops, so yes, it will a soft-tube loop. 

Where would the pump/res mount to? Its a Define R5, not a Define S, so it doesn't have that fancy mounting wall for that shizz.

Since it only has 2x 5.25" bays I would go with something like this:

https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-sbay-ddc-3-2-pwm-incl-pump

or

https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-xres-100-ddc-mx-3-2-pwm-incl-pump-1

EK sells their tubing by the meter and I would suggest trying to get some rough measurements for everything even if they are guesses and maybe double that so you have plenty of extra in case of mistakes.

You also need to get fittings for the tubing. 2 for the GPU, 2 for the CPU, 2 for the Pump/Res, 2 for the Rad, and maybe 2 to 4 extra in case I'm forgetting something.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

1 minute ago, positivePXL said:

The problem is, the way I get a 360/420 rad in, is if the drive cage has been removed. It occupies the space of the 3rd fan mount on the top. 

Ah, so you'll probably want to go with the second option which would mount on the bottom of the case next to the radiator.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

3 minutes ago, Lurick said:

would mount on the bottom of the case next to the radiator.

Wut?

6600k+1070, eventually, 1070 SLI, I'm thinking at least 360mm total rad surface. I don't know if its possible, but could I do a 240/280mm rad on top, and then a 120/140mm rad on the back, all as one singular loop? Or would they have to be seperate loops, one for the cpu, and one for the gpu's. . .?

1 minute ago, positivePXL said:

6600k+1070, eventually, 1070 SLI, I'm thinking at least 360mm total rad surface. I don't know if its possible, but could I do a 240/280mm rad on top, and then a 120/140mm rad on the back, all as one singular loop? Or would they have to be seperate loops, one for the cpu, and one for the gpu's. . .?

You can do it all as one loop no problem but I would suggest not going for a top and back rad at the same time. They can be a real pain to install and work with and if you get a rad that's too thick they will overlap when you add in the fans.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

5 minutes ago, Lurick said:

You can do it all as one loop no problem but I would suggest not going for a top and back rad at the same time. They can be a real pain to install and work with and if you get a rad that's too thick they will overlap when you add in the fans.

Its an R5, it would have enough room if I wanted to, but yah, I could see it being a pain to work with.