So, I Switched Back to Firefox

TheProfosist

So im back on Firefox. Chome has gotten on my bad side for the last time. I only switched originally because when windows 8 launched firefox and windows 8 were not on speaking terms. I stuck with chome until now because the user sync was so much better. The whole time I was missing the user experience I had grown used to on FF and all of my extensions though. Also when I switched to chome I was told by friends and coleges that there would be chrome variants of my prized FF extensions. Some where there from day one, most never showed up.

Wow totally forgot about tab groups and only loading the tabs when you click on them. Also there is the start searching when you start typing and auto switch to the new tab you opened (middle click). Ive also forgot a bunch of things that I guess I just got used to not having with chrome that arnt even extensions.

Sad thing about the extensions though. My server is currently down, and will probably be for quite some time, so I dont have access to my archive which would at the very least have a list of the extensions I used to use. I guess its time to rediscover all the extensions of my past? I think when I switech to crome I had about 35.