Wanting to start a custom PC business and YouTube channel

Hello everyone :) I'm wanting to start my own computer designing and building company with its own YouTube channel (a bit like Puget systems) but more aesthetics and preformance oriented offering custom case and component modding while being in close contact and working with the customer to help bring their dream PC to life the only problem is 

1 I font know how to make and manage a website 

2 I don't really know how to advertise 

I could do with some input from you guys and maybe if someone wants a bit of help with it (I'd pay you once we get money coming in)

thanks for reading I'm excited to see what you guys/gals say :)

2 minutes ago, Discotty said:

Hello everyone :) I'm wanting to start my own computer designing and building company with its own YouTube channel (a bit like Puget systems) but more aesthetics and preformance oriented offering custom case and component modding while being in close contact and working with the customer to help bring their dream PC to life the only problem is 

I could do with some input from you guys and maybe if someone wants a bit of help with it (I'd pay you once we get money coming in)

Dont we all :(

Do you have any experience with case modding or component modding? If so, I may just be your first customer! xD I, personally don't know how to manage or make a website but I know there are people on these forums who do know how to. I don't have much experience with advertising for this kind of stuff, but I'd figure that if you were to provide pictures of a previous project, people would be more intrigued to look into your "company". Just my own thought.  Anyways, good luck with this!

~~ Intel Xeon E5-2696 v4, Asus X99-A II, Adata 2x8 GB, EVGA GTX 980Ti FTW, InWin 303, Dell U3415W~~

7 minutes ago, Discotty said:

No ones going to take the offer with out receiving payment in advance.

Everyone's dream isn't it...

As far as a web site, YOU SHOULD use Squarespace, I use it and it is great. You could also host your own site, but it is definitely more complex (gave a guy some info a while back, heres the link)

Advertising is expensive and there is no guarantee that anything will come of it, but google AdSense might be a good place to start.

Its automatic, just press this button!

Just now, FirstArmada said:

No ones going to take the offer with out receiving payment in advance.

I beg to differ

Its automatic, just press this button!

4 minutes ago, chiwas said:

2 hours ago you created thread where you're building your very first PC, and now you're starting with custom PC building company.... seems legit.

LOL. I just saw that. Doesn't seem like this "company" is going to happen then  :/

~~ Intel Xeon E5-2696 v4, Asus X99-A II, Adata 2x8 GB, EVGA GTX 980Ti FTW, InWin 303, Dell U3415W~~

1 minute ago, VeeTeePee said:

LOL. I just saw that. Doesn't seem like this "company" is going to happen then  :/

Yeah I saw you browsing his profile lol.

24 minutes ago, chiwas said:

2 hours ago you created thread where you're building your very first PC, and now you're starting with custom PC building company.... seems legit.

Ye :/ on the other post I said my very first PC I've built and modded PC's before just not my own 

2 minutes ago, Discotty said:

Ye :/ on the other post I said my very first PC I've built and modded PC's before just not my own 

And anyway I'm not modding my friend is he's done 50+ mods brfore 

well i would love to do some builds on the side or help any other way. also id be fine with payment afterwards as long as the build cost would be taken care of. if youre serious about this you can contact me by pm any time.

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

Why should I, as a potential customer, trust someone who can't even post in the right section of a forum?

Sorry to break it down to you like this, but you sound like a high school student just dreaming.

7 minutes ago, Lehti said:

I may sound like that but I am serious about this I didn't come on here to get "potential customers" I just want advise despite what I said on my other post sounded like I have got experience building OTHER PEOPLES computers that's why I said I'm building my very first PC because it is my very first PC I actually own BTW the money that im building that with is from reparing and building PC's for my neighbours and friends. That's all I just wanted a conversation im sorry if I sound like I have been "just dreaming" and I'm sorry for posting it in the wrong section too I didn't really know where to put it :/

:)

1. Get someone who can do websites. Or try yourself, i find html quite easy. But dont do a login system if you dont know 100% what you are doing because you will make a small mistake that will cause security issues. 2. Advertize on sosial media, and put small posters on public places where they have those things where you can put your own stuff.

Easiest way to make money off building PCs and fixing them is to post ads on classified sites like Craigslist, Kijiji etc