USB hub with ethernet

Geowas
Go to solution Solved by sacratoy,

Anker makes a USB hub with an integrated Ethernet port. I'm also generally a fan of Anker.

If you buy a USB 3.0 based hub and connect it via a USB 3.0 port on your computer, you probably won't notice any degraded connections. There's so much headroom over a USB 3.0 connection, you'll be fine in most real world circumstances.

Does anyone have any experience with USB hubs that also have ethernet? Is the ethernet just as good as normal if you have 100/100 or is there any loss? Also does anyone know such a hub with at least 6 USB port and own power?

Anker makes a USB hub with an integrated Ethernet port. I'm also generally a fan of Anker.

If you buy a USB 3.0 based hub and connect it via a USB 3.0 port on your computer, you probably won't notice any degraded connections. There's so much headroom over a USB 3.0 connection, you'll be fine in most real world circumstances.

1 minute ago, sacratoy said:

Great, thanks for the answer