Best Budget Mice, Mechanical Keyboard, Gaming Headset + Gaming Monitor

Hello all, can someone tell me if any good budget gaming mice (£30-£40) Mechanical Keyboard (£50) Monitor (Anything cheap really but still good for gaming) and gaming headset must have a good mic and decent audio. So much so that I can hear things clearly. Also when you reply please reply what it is. Eg. Keyboard: Yadda Yadda

Ive gone through alot of mices so lets count  em down HEH keep in mind this is my opinion

1. Roccat Lua : it was good for the price but to small
  2. Razer Naga 2014 : it was good but died early
  3. Razer Naga 2015: i use it as my daily driver since i play mmos AND NO IM NOT A RAZER FAN
  4. Wow mouse: all of em are shit dont buy them in my opinion

idk why i said all that but i need to know what you want to do mmos mobas ? umm shooters

if its mobas then a mouse with a little bit off buttons wont hurt as an example

CPU:Intel Core i5 6600K 3,5GHz  Motherboard: Z170 PRO GAMING  RAM: HyperX X Fury black DDR4 2x4GB

GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7800 series Case: some random shit tho it is gonna be upgraded Storage: SanDisk SSD Plus 240GB Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo Display: Asus VS278Q Keyboard: Roccat Arvo Mouse:Razer Naga 2015 Edition OS:Windows 10 

The best budget mouse IMO would be a Perixx MX-1800. It uses Avago A3090, which was the best sensor circa 2013, so newer and more expensive mice will have a higher tracking speed, but the MX-1800 still has "perfect" tracking with a a still very high tracking speed. It's also fully programmable with macros and has custom programmable RGB lighting. You can also swap side wings to fit your hand, but the weight isn't customizable.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Perixx-MX-1800B-Programmable-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B00ESESQAA/

and yeah, it's only £16.

As far as keyboard, forget a mechanical keyboard. It doesn't matter. I have one, and the only difference I've noticed is going from a full keyboard to a tenkeyless keyboard. Stick with your membrane keyboard, and put all the rest into a good monitor.

What monitor you get depends on your budget. If you can, I'd strongly suggest trying to get a 144hz monitor if you're planning on gaming.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/6/2016 at 11:01 AM, ShayMaster [PC Noob] said:

Hello all, can someone tell me if any good budget gaming mice (£30-£40) Mechanical Keyboard (£50) Monitor (Anything cheap really but still good for gaming) and gaming headset must have a good mic and decent audio. So much so that I can hear things clearly. Also when you reply please reply what it is. Eg. Keyboard: Yadda Yadda

For the monitor, I can definitely suggest the Asus VS278q. For about 140 pounds or less, you get a 60Hz 1080p monitor with a 1ms response time.