Windows 10 to begin ramping down notifications

As I'm sure many of you are aware, notifications and automatic updates to upgrade to Windows 10 have been plaguing the pc world for the past year. A live weather broadcast was interrupted, countless people have had data loss or system bricking on update, and Microsoft has still not fixed this issue. Finally though Microsoft says they will begin razing out the notifications and auto updates starting July 27. I do find it irritating however that they are only removing the notifications because of they're removal of the free upgrade; offering a free upgrade and pestering users with notifications is two totally separate things, and Microsoft should have treated them as such. 

"for now Microsoft is saying the notifications will end on July 29th."

source- http://www.theverge.com/2016/5/6/11606392/microsoft-windows-10-upgrade-notification-going-away

******If you paste in text into your post, please click the "remove formatting" button for night theme users.******

CPU- Intel 6700k OC to 4.69 Ghz GPU- NVidia Geforce GTX 970 (MSI) RAM- 16gb DDR4 2400 SSD-2x500gb samsung 850 EVO(SATA) Raid 0 HDD- 2tb Seagate Case- H440 Red w/ custom lighting Motherboard - MSI Z170 Gaming A OS- Windows 10 Mouse- Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Final Mouse 2016 turney proKeyboard- Corsair k70 Cherry MX brown

11 minutes ago, AlexTheRose said:

Hahahahaha, right after your “free upgrade” is over. xD Typical shit from MS innit.

Ikr xD  that's what I thought was stupid about the whole thing, they should have stopped the notifications months ago after literally everone was saying how much problems it was causing. 

******If you paste in text into your post, please click the "remove formatting" button for night theme users.******

CPU- Intel 6700k OC to 4.69 Ghz GPU- NVidia Geforce GTX 970 (MSI) RAM- 16gb DDR4 2400 SSD-2x500gb samsung 850 EVO(SATA) Raid 0 HDD- 2tb Seagate Case- H440 Red w/ custom lighting Motherboard - MSI Z170 Gaming A OS- Windows 10 Mouse- Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Final Mouse 2016 turney proKeyboard- Corsair k70 Cherry MX brown

14 minutes ago, AlexTheRose said:

Hahahahaha, right after your “free upgrade” is over. xD Typical shit from MS innit.

2 minutes ago, bgibbz said:

Ikr xD  that's what I thought was stupid about the whole thing, they should have stopped the notifications months ago after literally everone was saying how much problems it was causing. 

you know people are going to complain after that date of, why do i have to pay now, why didn't they tell me to update sooner.

if you want to annoy me, then join my teamspeak server ts.benja.cc

2 minutes ago, The Benjamins said:

you know people are going to complain after that date of, why do i have to pay now, why didn't they tell me to update sooner.

Yes, but there is a difference between having a pop up that says "you have now until July 29th to upgrade to Windows 10, upgrade now, upgrade later, or do not remind me." and Windows deciding it automatically update your system. 

31 minutes ago, bgibbz said:

Yes, but there is a difference between having a pop up that says "you have now until July 29th to upgrade to Windows 10, upgrade now, upgrade later, or do not remind me." and Windows deciding it automatically update your system. 

the user decided to have it auto update. 

if you want to annoy me, then join my teamspeak server ts.benja.cc