Ubuntu 14.04 vs Ubuntu 16.04

Go to solution Solved by SparkyRain,

16.4 was rushed or it's plagued with bugs for now.

Example? Store for installing can't install. Hm ok, wondering how this got into lts. 

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-software/+bug/1573206

14.4 is supported long enough till they iron out the new release.

Want to know which on is more stable and better because I heard the newer version of Ubuntu is bad and unstable.

"Simple Yet Complex" 

They are both LTS releases, so they should be very stable.  However, I suppose you've got the choice between a brand new product and something that's been around for 2 years, which means it will be well understood, but support will be ending 2 years sooner.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

If you're not familiar stick with 14 for now as the other has some bugs and lack of support, in a couple months it should be abit smoother and have more of a community

_/ V\
                  / /  /
                <<    |
                ,/    ]
              ,/      ]
            ,/        |
           /    \  \ /
          /      | | |
    ______|   __/_/| |
   /_______\______}\__}  

Spoiler

[i7-7700k@5Ghz | MSI Z270 M7 | 16GB 3000 GEIL EVOX | STRIX ROG 1060 OC 6G | EVGA G2 650W | ROSEWILL B2 SPIRIT | SANDISK 256GB M2 | 4x 1TB Seagate Barracudas RAID 10 ]

[i3-4360 | mini-itx potato | 4gb DDR3-1600 | 8tb wd red | 250gb seagate| Debian 9 ]

[Dell Inspiron 15 5567]