State of decay any good?

The Last MeMe

Anybody played it yet? Looks like a pretty sweet game...

My rig: Case: Corsair 760T CPU: Intel 4690k MOBO: MSI Z79 Gaming 5 RaM: 16gb HyperX SSD: 256gb Samsung pro HDD: 1tb Toshiba PSU: Thermaltake smart 750 GPU: 1x GTX 1080 Founders edition

I've just seen this pop up on Steam, really want to play it, however, I don't have an Xbox Controller for Windows so I currently can't :(

I'm sure there is some YouTube videos you can look at though.

CPU: Intel Core i5 2550K @ 4GHz | Cooler: Gelid Tranquillo Rev. 2 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z68AP-D3

GPU: XFX 1GB HD6850 OC'd | SSD: OCZ Agility 3 60GB | HDD: Samsung 500GB | PSU: Corsair HX520W | Case: Zalman Z11+

KieranThePCGuy, on 23 Sept 2013 - 11:13 AM, said:

I've just seen this pop up on Steam, really want to play it, however, I don't have an Xbox Controller for Windows so I currently can't :(

I'm sure there is some YouTube videos you can look at though.

Ive got an adapter bought for my computer, I was playing Skyrim with a mouse one day (after having gotten level 74/75 on ps3 this was before I had a gaming pc) and I was like.... Some games are just not meant to be played with a mouse and bought one... so yeah lol

My rig: Case: Corsair 760T CPU: Intel 4690k MOBO: MSI Z79 Gaming 5 RaM: 16gb HyperX SSD: 256gb Samsung pro HDD: 1tb Toshiba PSU: Thermaltake smart 750 GPU: 1x GTX 1080 Founders edition

I've heard nothing but good things about it (haven't heard any negatives yet)

It's added on my wishlist  :)

Viking Kong, on 23 Sept 2013 - 11:21 AM, said:

I've heard nothing but good things about it (haven't heard any negatives yet)

It's added on my wishlist  :)

Well I really wanna buy it since its only 20$ due to the early release... I waited around to buy arma 3 and now look how much it costs >:(

Well I really wanna buy it since its only 20$ due to the early release... I waited around to buy arma 3 and now look how much it costs > :(

It shouldn't go up in price. It is an arcade game and is and has been $20 on Xbox Live Arcade.

Viking Kong, on 23 Sept 2013 - 11:24 AM, said:

It shouldn't go up in price. It is an arcade game and is and has been $20 on Xbox Live Arcade.

Ahhh good to know

if the game runs on pc like they way it did on xbox ;its terrible it was not optimized for xbox everything lagged i was getting average of 20fps ,game had really good potential however they wasted it :(

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Ahhh good to know

But since it is Early Access there is potential for game bugs etc. But updates will be provided regarding them.

So either get it now and have potential for dealing with game bugs or waiting for a more polished (hopefully) bug free version.

It came from Xbox  live, i have it, its ...meh its ok actually but the npc´s AI are sooo annoying. its kinda reminds me of Dead Rising in the whole, one man do it all to support everyone thing, but yeah you can swap between the characters.

So your job is to survive, scavenge for Stuff, and continue with the story. the basics right there.

I'm waiting for this one too anyone know if they are going to add multilayer it looks like it would be an amazing game to play with a few friends

The only difference between a politician and a criminal in patience . A criminal will try to take everything immediately where as a politician known to take it one small piece at a time

No proper 16:10 widescreen support

No proper Keyboard and mouse support.

It's a console port through and through.

How much gets fixed, who knows.... it's another Zombie survival game riding the bandwagon.

No proper 16:10 widescreen support

No proper Keyboard and mouse support.

It's a console port through and through.

How much gets fixed, who knows.... it's another Zombie survival game riding the bandwagon.

Well said.

I'm waiting for this one too anyone know if they are going to add multilayer it looks like it would be an amazing game to play with a few friends

No multiplayer sorry.