Help - Choosing an AiO

Hey there, I'm building a PC soon. Im a newbie, so any advice is appreciated. My case is the corsair obsidian series 350D. The case had a 280mm radiator support, but it did not support the Corsair H115. I suppose this is because of the thickness of the radiator. No. 1 will the Kraken X61 fit inside 350D? No. 2, can the NZXT cam software control anything that's not from NZXT, like a Corsair AiO. Incidentally, what is the 140mm fan that has the highest static pressure? Thanks for all

2 minutes ago, Master Jimbob said:

what is the 140mm fan that has the highest static pressure?

NF-A14 i assume...

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

4 minutes ago, Master Jimbob said:

Hey there, I'm building a PC soon. Im a newbie, so any advice is appreciated. My case is the corsair obsidian series 350D. The case had a 280mm radiator support, but it did not support the Corsair H115. I suppose this is because of the thickness of the radiator. No. 1 will the Kraken X61 fit inside 350D? No. 2, can the NZXT cam software control anything that's not from NZXT, like a Corsair AiO. Incidentally, what is the 140mm fan that has the highest static pressure? Thanks for all

would recomend u go with h100i gtx

4 minutes ago, Master Jimbob said:

yes nzxt cam can but would recomend u use the company of the stuff u r buying for its software

1 minute ago, courtiousdoge said:

would recomend u go with h100i gtx

is it better? Cuz my case can handle the h110 and i think dats better, cuz there is a larger rad.

5 minutes ago, Master Jimbob said:

Incidentally, what is the 140mm fan that has the highest static pressure? Thanks for all

Instead of focusing on highest static pressure rating alone, I would look for a 140mm that is rated at a high static pressure at a decent RPM.  You'll find 140mm fans rated upwards of 7+ for static pressure, but they may need to spin at 3,000 RPMs to produce that.  The Cam software will be able to control other manufacturer's fans/pumps provided that the controller supports both voltage and PWM.  Some AIOs will need voltage regulation for their fans, while others like Corsair use PWM depending on the model.

This is the best fan for attaching to rads from what I have read. Good bearings and high performance/noise ratio.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

2 minutes ago, GER_T4IGA said:

This is the best fan for attaching to rads from what I have read. Good bearings and high performance/noise ratio.

Those should be very quiet too since there aren't any there.  :D

Go get the high end air cooled solutions like the NH-D15. I have it and love it over any AIO. Temps are low to. My load temp are only 42 degress!!!!

Chase B
Sound Tech and GPU Expert

Are You New? Please Click on these links to help you out. Code Of Conduct | LTT Beginners Guide 

35 minutes ago, GER_T4IGA said:

what fan

1 minute ago, ChaseB said:

Go get the high end air cooled solutions like the NH-D15. I have it and love it over any AIO. Temps are low to. My load temp are only 42 degress!!!!

Congrats!!

Do you know whether it supports a Swiftech H240 X2? One of those will stomp any NZXT or Corsair AIO.

2 hours ago, Master Jimbob said:

is it better? Cuz my case can handle the h110 and i think dats better, cuz there is a larger rad.

didnt know dat then get h110i gtx

Sry for forgetting about adding the name: NB-eLoop Fan B14-PS

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

21 hours ago, ChaseB said:

doesn't fit in my case