Good games that never reached their full potential

grayperview

Shootmania. Amazing competitive FPS where everyone is always on equal ground, everyone always had the same weapon and your only option as a player is to 'GIT GUD'.

Player base disappeared. It was a tragic shame because that game was absolutely historic in my opinion.

On 5/2/2016 at 11:47 AM, christianled59 said:

DayZ standalone 

Switch the EXP. branch, performance is insane. 200+ fps in a lot of places. Even so it's still EA, so it's still has time to go before it's a finished product. So saying it hasn't reached it's full potential is a moot point. 

On 5/4/2016 at 3:10 PM, LieutenantLime said:

ARK Survival Evolved. 

So close, yet so far.

Performance is sooo bad :P

Watchdogs. It had everything except for optimization. 

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

38 minutes ago, Noire said:

Switch the EXP. branch, performance is insane. 200+ fps in a lot of places. Even so it's still EA, so it's still has time to go before it's a finished product. So saying it hasn't reached it's full potential is a moot point. 

I'm talking about the player base. DayZ standalone is like my favorite game of all time. So many great experiences. But there's never anyone online. Every time I play, even on exp branch, it's empty server single player with a broken loot system. I really hope it makes a recovery. 

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

1 hour ago, christianled59 said:

I'm talking about the player base. DayZ standalone is like my favorite game of all time. So many great experiences. But there's never anyone online. Every time I play, even on exp branch, it's empty server single player with a broken loot system. I really hope it makes a recovery. 

I can tell you have't played the most recent exp, the servers are constantly full and it's takes about 40 minutes to get in one. 

2 minutes ago, Noire said:

I can tell you have't played the most recent exp, the servers are constantly full and it's takes about 40 minutes to get in one. 

.60? 

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

3 minutes ago, christianled59 said:

.60? 

yep

10 minutes ago, Noire said:

yep

I must have logged in at a bad time. I did try that one. New ui and everything.