Soundcard advice

8tE1GH7

linus changed his mind about Xonar cards ? noway :D

Linus even says himself that he isn't an audio expert the the guys in the audio section of the forum know more than him when it comes to audio and he said he could have been wrong when he unboxed the fiio e10, don't give advice unless you know what you're talking about next time :)

| 3570k @ 4.4.ghz | Hyper 212 evo | 8GB (2x4GB) 1600mhz Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte Z77X UD3H | Corsair CX750M | Corsair 300R | OCZ 240GB SSD | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD | Asus DCUII 7950 @1150mhz core 1600mhz mem

| BenQ XL2411T | Corsair Vengeance K60 | Logitech G700 | steelseries Qck+ | Fiio E10 | Zalman clip on mic | HD 598 | ATH-M50 |

i didn't annoy him he would have asked me to stop i ask him alot on twitter :D and go with any Asus Xonar card that goes with ur budget is always his answer on the Wan show and even was his answer when he used to make solo live streams at his kitchen that's over a year and half :D so almost 2 years with the same answer

He started saying that to people who gave no background on what their setup was currently as a quick answer to a question without much information. He kept saying it because people kept asking the same question without background information, and because he doesn't really know what else is out there.

This isn't a "Linus recommends Xonar soundcards and only Xonar soundcards because they're the best thing out there" situation that people like you keep thinking it is. Sorry to disappoint, but Linus isn't all knowing.

Calm down guys >.> i know all of that and i didn't mean to give false info or anything sorry >.<
1)@Godlygamer23 i didn't watch that video sorry so i didn't know :D
2)@JORDANonPC i know that he is not an audio expert and i know there are lots of people here who are better than him about the audio stuff ^^ but i only meant that he likes Asus Xonar cards than the other cards out there and i know that there are sound cards out there that's even better i guess :)
3)@ShearMe i know bro and no i don't actually grade pc parts based on linus or any one opinion i base them on my opinion linus tried Asus Xonar cards he find them amazing i tried them i found them amazing other companies doesn't sell sound cards here in Egypt only Asus and a weird company that their sound cards sucks so from personal usage Asus Xonar cards are great i only recommended them cause i tried them i said that linus answered me with go with any Asus Xonar card that goes with ur budget cause the guy in the main point of the topic asked about a good sound card and not the best sound card out there Asus Xonar cards are good not bad ( my knowledge in audio / sound cards is less than that of urs and linus's and lots of people ) am not disappointed i actually knew :) sorry if i said something wrong or rude and thanks for correcting me and sharing ur knowledge guys :D

He stated that he was wrong in one of his recent videos.

Linus even says himself that he isn't an audio expert the the guys in the audio section of the forum know more than him when it comes to audio and he said he could have been wrong when he unboxed the fiio e10, don't give advice unless you know what you're talking about next time :)

He started saying that to people who gave no background on what their setup was currently as a quick answer to a question without much information. He kept saying it because people kept asking the same question without background information, and because he doesn't really know what else is out there.

This isn't a "Linus recommends Xonar soundcards and only Xonar soundcards because they're the best thing out there" situation that people like you keep thinking it is. Sorry to disappoint, but Linus isn't all knowing.

Calm down guys >.> i know all of that and i didn't mean to give false info or anything sorry >.<

Lol.  :)

I was mostly posting that for clarification for people who'll be reading this thread in the future.

future-city-desktop-wallpaper.jpg

Apparently there's a rapper named "Future"

Apparently we'll still be using helicopters, but we can have rocks and sh*t flying around buildings... :blink:

"Helicopters"

personal-helicopter.jpg

Apparently we'll still be using helicopters, but we can have rocks and sh*t flying around buildings... :blink:

hahahahahahahahahhahahahaha :D

Lol.  :)

I was mostly posting that for clarification for people who'll be reading this thread in the future.

future-city-desktop-wallpaper.jpg

Apparently there's a rapper named "Future"

hahahahahhahahahahahahaha :D back to the man topic :D recommend something for the post owner xD:D:ph34r:

hahahahahhahahahahahahaha :D back to the man topic :D recommend something for the post owner xD:D:ph34r:

We already did - if OP has more questions we stand ready to answer them.