"Mega Relives Megaupload Fame, Overtakes RapidShare"

TopWargamer

http://torrentfreak.com/mega-relives-megaupload-fame-overtakes-rapidshare-130922/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Torrentfreak+%28Torrentfreak%29&utm_content=FaceBook

Just eight months after its launch Kim Dotcom’s Mega has established itself as one of the dominant players in the secure file-storage business. The site has now earned a spot among the top 1,000 most-visited websites on the Internet, overtaking its direct competitor RapidShare. Kim Dotcom says that Mega is already 50% of Megaupload in terms of the number of files stored, and that’s just the beginning.

Awesome news for both Mega and Kim Dotcom. Their Mega service really is fantastic, although personally I have had some slow speeds every here and there. Hopefully Mega grows even larger and becomes even more popular. 

COMIC SANS

And? That's irrelevant. Pirate Bay + magnet links  has been around for a long time and is still around. These poser sites trying to relive "Megaupload fame" lol, that's silly. Prepare to have greedy Hollywood to file more lawsuits. Like sharks to a pool full of blood, they will come and it will die in obscurity.

On a side note, I'm actually surprised Rapidshare still exists. It was a slow terrible service then and I can't see it being anything other than a slow terrible service now.

That was all me! :)

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

I like Mega. IMO it's the best filesharing service after Puush and Mediafire.

Also I feel like Rapidshare is really crappy and is only around still because of the @Aoleus.com Effect.