a problem with a total bitch

As you implicated from the title I have a bit of a problem,

So anyways people who know me know that I am a couple of things a gamer, atheist, trump supporter, and a type 1 diabetic

these things will matter much in a moment anyways I have a 4 period AB schedule in High school and it just so happens on this Friday B-Day 3rd period Algebra happened anyways today I am proud of trump and I was wearing (still am because this was mere hours ago) a trump tee anyways I go to class and we get in and we have the grade other peoples homework so anyways I get someone else's homework and turn in mine's everything hitch free so far until I finish grading this individuals homework and have to give it to her so I read the name and this is what I could salve from the handwriting "nihoa corupto" yep and I had no shit who this was so I yell "who is hehowa corrupto" said it once no reply, said it again... everything went silent so this bitch stands up here's her description low 5 feet, fat as a whale, dog face, white as snow and a middle eastern accent" and she LITERALLY SCREAMS OUT "IT'S PRONOUNCED NEHOE CORPT YOU FUCKING RETARDED DIABETIC, I HOPE YOU HAVE FUN IN HELL WITH TRUMP" yeah, that happened and then her black SJW friend also says under her breath with everybody staring at my shirt "fucking trump shirt...." and everybody at point is like whooaa you don't mess with him because you what I do to people who mess with me? Can't fight and I'm not big at 5'4' and 130LBS so I annoy the living piss out of people until they get themselves in trouble so yeah and I know this chick isn't done she will do other bitchy things so here's my plan for revenge but anyways let me tell you all my response "You know it's not a smart idea to get on my badside and you just acted like the worst of all people who have been my enemy besides perhaps you are the immature bully by single handly making fun of my disease, beliefs and ego so I suggest shutting up while you can" btw the teacher didn't do JACK SHIT about this so revenge is something the teacher knows will happen but it's obvious nothing too obvious or anything physical can happen to this girl back to revenge plans

- Wear to trump shirt often to the algebra class

- Me and my friends (and I am able to make connections and have it apply to a lot of people) purposefully in a pronunciation way bomb her name

- Other ways of getting her worked up (nothing specific but the miscellaneous little stuff that will set her off)

and then when she blows up again or 50 times it's her that got herself in trouble but LTT Forums suggest anything else? agree?

Build Name:

Anton

CPU: I7 4790K

GPU: ZOTAC RTX 2060 SUPER AMP EXTREME

RAM: 16GB 1600MHZ

MOBO: MSI H81M-E33

CASE: COOLER MASTER N300

PSU: THERMALTAKE 600 WATT

STORAGE: TOTAL 6.5TB, 512GB SAMSUNG 850 PRO BOOT DRIVE, 2TB HDD 1, 2TB HDD 2, 2TB WESTERN DIGITAL USB 3.0 BACKUP DRIVE

- CRACK!

Yes, let's wear a shirt proudly displaying a touchy subject and asking everyone around you to be rational and not react like lit dynamite.

My weapon of choice? Ignore people until they try to get physical.

1 minute ago, AlwaysFSX said:

Yes, let's wear a shirt proudly displaying a touchy subject and asking everyone around you to be rational and not react like lit dynamite.

My weapon of choice? Ignore people until they try to get physical.

I know for fact if she goes physical she'll get auto-sent to AP from teacher but I doubt she's that type

Build Name:

Anton

STORAGE: TOTAL 6.5TB, 512GB SAMSUNG 850 PRO BOOT DRIVE, 2TB HDD 1, 2TB HDD 2, 2TB WESTERN DIGITAL USB 3.0 BACKUP DRIVE

- CRACK!

Just now, Savageiste said:

I know for fact if she goes physical she'll get auto-sent to AP from teacher but I doubt she's that type

Then there's nothing to do about it.

Well, I'll respectfully disagree with your support of Trump, as I personally think he's a terrible person and not someone who could be trusted with some of the few but notable powers that a president can and does have. Which honestly are quite fewer than many people make it out to be, since the congress can sort of overrule the president if a bill they passed was vetoed. Though the congress is sometimes kept in check by the SCOTUS.

Though attacking someone on the basis of a medical condition in which one was born with, it more than a hit below the belt. It's more like a few hits below the belt and then like 26 stab wounds. (Over-exaggeration is over-exaggeration)

Regardless, I think that she's probably a Hillary supporter. If she supports Bernie... Bernie, you're amazing. But I don't think Jill Stein has followers that act like that.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

3 minutes ago, wcreek said:

Well, I'll respectfully disagree with your support of Trump, as I personally think he's a terrible person and not someone who could be trusted with some of the few but notable powers that a president can and does have. Which honestly are quite fewer than many people make it out to be, since the congress can sort of overrule the president if a bill they passed was vetoed. Though the congress is sometimes kept in check by the SCOTUS.

Though attacking someone on the basis of a medical condition in which one was born with, it more than a hit below the belt. It's more like a few hits below the belt and then like 26 stab wounds. (Over-exaggeration is over-exaggeration)

Regardless, I think that she's probably a Hillary supporter. If she supports Bernie... Bernie, you're amazing. But I don't think Jill Stein has followers that act like that.

And I respect your choice not to support trump but anyways just note out of my 8 years of having type 1 diabetes (I'm 16 had since I was 8) I have never had a bitch like that just be so bitchy and immature that she would make fun of a chronic disease I will likely be stuck with for a if lucky long time so she deserves bad karma but I had my suggestion but want to know if that will work or if theirs a better way

Build Name:

Anton

- CRACK!

6 minutes ago, AlwaysFSX said:

Then there's nothing to do about it.

So according to what you say just go around normally but subtly annoying her and when she bursts it's her fault  

Build Name:

Anton

- CRACK!

Or you could brush it off and not resort to immature tactics.  I'll admit she

shouldn't have done that but c'mon high school is the time to act mature

and not start more conflict for the sake of starting it.  She shouldn't have

resorted to a below the belt attack but I'll bet she's a Hillary supporter who

is upset. In other news I'll be protesting the Trump rally next week which

should be fun.

Edit:Oh you're 16, not about to graduate like I expected but my statement

stands, that's a middle school tactic. 

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

3 minutes ago, CJPowell27 said:

Or you could brush it off and not resort to immature tactics.  I'll admit she

shouldn't have done that but c'mon high school is the time to act mature

and not start more conflict for the sake of starting it.  She shouldn't have

resorted to a below the belt attack but I'll bet she's a Hillary supporter who

is upset. In other news I'll be protesting the Trump rally next week which

should be fun.

Well congrats on supporting trump at the rally but be careful on the protesters but I have to do something my friends know what goes out comes back and that is belief I endorse and it's not cool to make fun of a disease I'm stuck with and here's the thing after having type 1 diabetes for 8 years I have never had someone just do that and I am not even sure how she found out I have not even a remote relation to her but it likely spread through people anyways I get your point but this was not some small slur  

Build Name:

Anton

- CRACK!

10 minutes ago, Savageiste said:

Well congrats on supporting trump at the rally but be careful on the protesters but I have to do something my friends know what goes out comes back and that is belief I endorse and it's not cool to make fun of a disease I'm stuck with and here's the thing after having type 1 diabetes for 8 years I have never had someone just do that and I am not even sure how she found out I have not even a remote relation to her but it likely spread through people anyways I get your point but this was not some small slur  

One could argue that Trump has made some remarks making fun of 

peoples disabilities (since he has) they were born with.  Which is

pretty ironic since you're a fan of his.  But as I said, I wouldn't resort

to petty tactics such as the one you suggested.  Being 16 is the most

important year to develop maturity, now is the time to start.

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

1 minute ago, Savageiste said:

And I respect your choice not to support trump but anyways just note out of my 8 years of having type 1 diabetes (I'm 16 had since I was 8) I have never had a bitch like that just be so bitchy and immature that she would make fun of a chronic disease I will likely be stuck with for a if lucky long time so she deserves bad karma but I had my suggestion but want to know if that will work or if theirs a better way

I'm 16 too... Man, that's interesting that you were diagnosed a bit later on (not sure about those statistics).
Regardless, yeah that's so foreign to me to think that people high school aged would harass/bully someone on the basis of a hereditary disease, then again I was mostly bullied from elementary to 6th grade for being fat (which admittedly I am) and being gay (which at the time how the hell was I suppose to know that, but rather just because my friend had a hobby deemed more so of a feminine thing to do. Guilt by association, eh?). After 6th grade I transferred to an arts middle school and that was a pretty nice couple of years. Then after middle school, I go to the high school in my attendance area which happens to be a STEM kinda school too but not much in terms of the arts, which is why I really liked the Middle school I went to for 7th and 8th grade.

1 minute ago, CJPowell27 said:

One could argue that Trump has made some remarks making fun of 

peoples disabilities (since he has) people were born with.  Which is

pretty ironic since you're a fan of his.  But as I said, I wouldn't resort

to petty tactics such as the one you suggested.  Being 16 is the most

important year to develop maturity, now is the time to start.

true, true and I am aware of his disability remarks but he has other ideas to that I agree with but again I don't want to this to be a pro-con politcal battle

Build Name:

Anton

- CRACK!

3 minutes ago, wcreek said:

I'm 16 too... Man, that's interesting that you were diagnosed a bit later on (not sure about those statistics).
Regardless, yeah that's so foreign to me to think that people high school aged would harass/bully someone on the basis of a hereditary disease, then again I was mostly bullied from elementary to 6th grade for being fat (which admittedly I am) and being gay (which at the time how the hell was I suppose to know that, but rather just because my friend had a hobby deemed more so of a feminine thing to do. Guilt by association, eh?). After 6th grade I transferred to an arts middle school and that was a pretty nice couple of years. Then after middle school, I go to the high school in my attendance area which happens to be a STEM kinda school too but not much in terms of the arts, which is why I really liked the Middle school I went to for 7th and 8th grade.

Someone relate-able well yeah type 1 diabetes is no joke and it's not nearly as common as type 2 diabetes (of all the diabetics 90-95% are type 2) so yeah not very much of em and I am the first one in my family to ever get diabetes but we do have a auto immune disease gene so unluckily lucky? anyways trying to be mature may be a good idea on the contrary good look with Neige des vents or snowwinds (yes I take french, 2nd year of it much better language than spanish)

Build Name:

Anton

- CRACK!

20 minutes ago, Savageiste said:

So according to what you say just go around normally but subtly annoying her and when she bursts it's her fault  

Uh, no. What I'm saying is to not give a shit about her but don't wear something that you know will piss people off. You're part of the problem in that case.

1 minute ago, AlwaysFSX said:

Uh, no. What I'm saying is to not give a shit about her but don't wear something that you know will piss people off. You're part of the problem in that case.

yeah but it isn't just for spite I proudly support trump and if it pisses her off that's not my fault well I will REDUCE wearing it to calm any harsh feelings

Build Name:

Anton

- CRACK!

2 minutes ago, Savageiste said:

Someone relate-able well yeah type 1 diabetes is no joke and it's not nearly as common as type 2 diabetes (of all the diabetics 90-95% are type 2) so yeah not very much of em and I am the first one in my family to ever get diabetes but we do have a auto immune disease gene so unluckily lucky? anyways trying to be mature may be a good idea on the contrary good look with Neige des vents or snowwinds (yes I take french, 2nd year of it much better language than spanish)

Yeah, I don't know...

Regardless, to that last part. I've been taking French since 8th grade (currently a sophomore but I've (mostly) finished up this years' French. I broke my ankle back at the end of January, ended up needing surgery (a plate, and some screws) I had broken/fractured my tib and fib and had a widening of the bones or something down there so they had to put a screw through both bones to fix that widening. So that was fun. But I'm back to walking semi-normally)

1 minute ago, wcreek said:

Yeah, I don't know...

Regardless, to that last part. I've been taking French since 8th grade (currently a sophomore but I've (mostly) finished up this years' French. I broke my ankle back at the end of January, ended up needing surgery (a plate, and some screws) I had broken/fractured my tib and fib and had a widening of the bones or something down there so they had to put a screw through both bones to fix that widening. So that was fun. But I'm back to walking semi-normally)

Can't say I feel you because I haven't broken any bones but hey at least you have more of an excuse to sit down and game for long periods of time

Build Name:

Anton

- CRACK!

23 minutes ago, Savageiste said:

yeah but it isn't just for spite I proudly support trump and if it pisses her off that's not my fault well I will REDUCE wearing it to calm any harsh feelings

Here's a sad fact about the world: people suck and you have to walk around on eggshells around them because they're so touchy.

It sucks, I know. You should be allowed to have your opinion even if it differs from others but they have to ruin it. If she does more to act out against you then the school should and probably will take care of it swiftly.

1 minute ago, Savageiste said:

Can't say I feel you because I haven't broken any bones but hey at least you have more of an excuse to sit down and game for long periods of time

Lol, prior to that I haven't broken a bone before. It didn't really hurt that much, I mean it didn't feel good (duh). But like I think that the adrenaline or whatever sort of took whatever edge there was to it.

Definitely if you're going to break a bone try not to make it an ankle (or a joint at all, I'd imagine breaking something in the shoulder, elbow, wrist, fingers/hand or knee can't be fun to deal with recovery either.)

It kinda was an excuse but not much so now.

3 minutes ago, AlwaysFSX said:

Here's a sad fact about the world: people suck and you have to walk around on eggshells around them because they're so touchy.

It sucks, I know. You should be allowed to have your opinion even if it differs from others but they have to ruin it. If she does more to act out against you then the school should and probably will take care of it swiftly.

True people are assholes but here's the thing the school AP's are either completely ignorant or helicopter parents like for strictly under example if a boy bullies a girl THEY WILL give the boy a SERIOUS punishment but If some girl is bullying some dude They'll either laugh you out or at best give the girl basically a slap on the wrist like here's the thing that whole situation was RIGHT in front of the teacher and she did JACK FUCKING SHIT so clearly their is a biased that doesn't help me in this case. Now I know feelings don't have rights and that there will be asshats but I mean that wasn't an ordinary little slur or nudge that was flat out fucking terrible but I'll have to see if she actually has any remorse or if she'll go back to being an ass

Build Name:

Anton

- CRACK!

At the end of the day you have to realize that people are crazy. It does not matter which side of the political spectrum they are in or what race, gender, religion, ect. they are. It sucks that you had to deal with that at school. But please don't use someone's looks or accent as an insult. I understand you're angry, but be the better person.

Just now, Vandy190 said:

At the end of the day you have to realize that people are crazy. It does not matter which side of the political spectrum they are in or what race, gender, religion, ect. they are. It sucks that you had to deal with that at school. But please don't use someone's looks or accent as an insult. I understand you're angry, but be the better person.

well I wasn't planning on doing that but it seems you all don't want me to do anything but here's thing I know it's a girl to boy weird bullying thing but you all would say same to a boy to boy or girl to girl situation right?

Build Name:

Anton

- CRACK!

Just now, Savageiste said:

well I wasn't planning on doing that but it seems you all don't want me to do anything but here's thing I know it's a girl to boy weird bullying thing but you all would say same to a boy to boy or girl to girl situation right?

"everything went silent so this bitch stands up here's her description low 5 feet, fat as a whale, dog face, white as snow and a middle eastern accent" This is the insulting I was speaking about. I would tell anyone in any plausible situation the same thing, be the better person. Because once you stoop to their level you're no better than them.

7 minutes ago, Vandy190 said:

"everything went silent so this bitch stands up here's her description low 5 feet, fat as a whale, dog face, white as snow and a middle eastern accent" This is the insulting I was speaking about. I would tell anyone in any plausible situation the same thing, be the better person. Because once you stoop to their level you're no better than them.

Well maybe I could have worded that I an better way but that actually does describe this indivdual

Build Name:

Anton

- CRACK!

8 minutes ago, Vandy190 said:

Well I will say I plan on being a way better person than this person and plan on making well timed stock investments to basically get me rich and I don't think anyone would want to be on the bad side of a rich guy especially if he is charitable to his friends and family 

Build Name:

Anton

- CRACK!