funniest bug you have encountered

threadysparrow

Someone made a post in the off topic forum asking about the worst way you have ever died in a video game? I brought up Fallout New Vegas and if you know anything about that game, you have probably experienced a bug before.

That being said, what is the weirdest/funniest bug you have ever encountered in a game?

For me, it has to be Fallout New Vegas. I remember Boone being flung up into the air and as he was flying up, I guess his behavior was set to aggressive because he just kept shooting things from hundreds of feet in the air and I kept getting 2 or 3 exp from them. And as he was shooting, he was also walking in the sky so he was like a guardian angel. After I entered a door he went back to normal but I kept trying to recreate the events that made him fly and walk on the sky.

I get 60 frames at 1080p on a dual core APU. Ask me how.

AMD FX 8350 CPU / R9 280X GPU / Asus M5A97 LE R 2.0 motherboard / 8GB Kingston HyperX Blue 1600 RAM / 128G OCZ Vertex 4 SSD / 256G Crucial SSD / 2T WD Black HDD / 1T Seagate Barracude HDD / Antec Earthwatts 650W PSU / Coolermaster HAF 922 Case

Not the funniest I ever had, but funniest one I ever recorded lol. In metro 2033 bourbon decided to have a seizure :P It was less funny that I had to restart the mission to be able to finish it...

I've always loved the GTA IV swingset glitch/bug, that might just be the funniest one haha

Quick system specs: MotherboardAsus P5Q-PRO CPUIntel Q9550 @ 3.7 ghz GPUEVGA Geforce GTX 570 HD superclocked RAM6 gigs of ddr2-800 (ouch) DrivesSeagate 320 GB drive for windows and some apps, Seagate 1000 GB drive for games and documents OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit If you think its bad... it runs crysis 3 (almost) maxed out: youtu.be/dL3PNorbub8

Project [bBB]: This is a clickable link

Fallout new vegas, the player randomly holds pistols on the side of the screen, they look like some of the gangster guns holding a gun horizontal, the awesome thing was that the pipboy still works fine even though the text was side ways, buttons worked too. I actually liked the bug but sadly it was done when i logged out.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Typical scenario

BF3, running down Firestorm mountain side on foot.... was knifing snipers...

All of a sudden in the space of nanoseconds....

"FLASH" White Screen

GPU STUTTER

BlackScreen

Normal Operation....But with me flying across the map @ 100+km/h in the killed screen..... almost to the other teams HQ in a few seconds (that fast)

Never happened again, very WTF did that just happen, why did it happen...why to me!!!!!

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

An old game saying it ran out of ram when I have 32GB available.

I made a post about it some time ago: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/39873-so-i-came-across-a-crazy-error/

Grammar nazis are people too!
Treat your local grammar nazi nicely and he might teach you a thing or two. (Note that I'm Belgian and not a native English speaker.)
Chivalry isn't dead!

Not the funniest I ever had, but funniest one I ever recorded lol. In metro 2033 bourbon decided to have a seizure :P It was less funny that I had to restart the mission to be able to finish it...

I've always loved the GTA IV swingset glitch/bug, that might just be the funniest one haha

Haha LMAO

well i was walking at the park and i saw this two beetles fighting and the other flipped over so the other beetle just kept looking at it

"SQUIRM BABY SQUIRM"

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

bagd1F4.jpg

That was one of them :P

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Not a game, but on my iOS7 lock screen, the keyboard was there with the time.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

in darksiders i fell (i was supposed to fall in lava) on a rock neer the wal i jumped through the wall and was out of the map lol

Specs cpu:  i7 4770k  mobo: z87-pro RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB GPU: EVGA GTX 770 HDD: WD blue 1TB psu: TX750M case: 550D cooling: H100i monitor: Dell U2410/Samsung sa350

I <3 senheiser, ASUS, Corsair, Intel

In half life 2, ran past a strider, got launch into the air, hit the ground and died.... Was a good wtf moment

I have no signature

for me, it was back in the battlefield 3 beta, on caspian border, where very rarely, a tank would randomly start rotating forwards, and shoot up into the air. Made for awesome viewing on youtube. Can't seem to find it anymore though...

skate 2 and 3 those were so full of then it was getting annoying after a while

PC specs.3570k, asus p8z77m pro, 8gb corsair vengence 1600MHz, XFX 550w, seagate barracuda 1TB, MSI 660ti, cooler master k350, cooler master hyper tx3 evo.