Bastion key

EST_FatBoy

So I have a left over Bastion key.

Bastion - WNGPV-FB9L0-CW x RR

Now heres the thing, I changed it. In the last part theres a number missing. The x marks a number from 0-9. Guess the number and get the game.

Dell Inspiron 580 - Modified

Build log

Win 7 | GTX 760 | i5 CPU 650 @ 3.20GHz | 2x2Gb 1333MHz Hyundai + 2x2Gb 1333Mhz Crucial RAM | Seagate 1TB 7200RPM | HyperX Fury 120Gb | Corsair Builder 600M | Fractal R2 Mini

I already have the game :C, but have fun winner

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

Congrats for the winner, Bastion is really a great game.

I have been playing it for a while now :D

It's a story based game, right?

It's a story based game, right?

Don't know what you mean by that.

If you mean that it is a game that follows a storyline, then yes. But then again, don't all games have that?

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Don't know what you mean by that.

If you mean that it is a game that follows a storyline, then yes. But then again, don't all games have that?

I was thinking as opposed to multiplayer.

I was thinking as opposed to multiplayer.

The basic idea of the game is that you traverse the world, looking for cores while being accompanied by the amazing voice of an old man, to restore that what once was. :D

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!