GTA V Requirements

NIC ROBERTOOO

So, while us PC people are waiting for GTA V, let's kill some time.
What do you think the requirements for GTA V will be? Will Rockstar include anything extra for PC?
:D

NB: try to be fun, this isn't supposed to be overly serious.

"if by "bass" you mean wet farts then yes, those are the razer crapkens"

Minimum setting 2 Titans i7 extreme 600 ghz and as extra they give GTA 6 :) 

Well that seemed like the most logical answer  :P

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

I am going to guess with Game Debates expected requirements and if thats right well GTA beat BF4 in the space department 0_o

4xncm.png

Minimum Spec

Dualcore i3 / 4Core FX - Older Quads would be in this field too...

650TI / 7790

Recommended Spec

Quad i5 / FX-6core

660TI/7950

Install Size - 18-20GB

Thats only if Graphical Options like 8xAA is there, not 4xAA max

Draw distance setting would be the best to "find the sweet spot"

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

i bet minimum is dual core and 9800gt

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

Also, does anyone think it will be pure digital download, or will they have to chuck an xbox and put it on two discs? Obviously not many people buy 'hard copies' but they make them nonetheless :P

Also, does anyone think it will be pure digital download, or will they have to chuck an xbox and put it on two discs? Obviously not many people buy 'hard copies' but they make them nonetheless :P

I almost always buy hard copy's for PC if I can, as download speeds here are shit ( steam usually pecks at 850 kbps). my guess would probably be I3/phemon II and gtx 480/5970 for minimum but i think i m aiming too low. i m just hopeful for the low end pc users so they have a chance to play :) 

I have a feeling the minimum will be quite low, while recommended will be at least 8800GT levels. Which is still pretty low.

I didnt think the min's would be much chop, just for general discussion :P

Maybe they're waiting for AMD's 9000 series to be released so they have a GPU powerful enough for it ;)

I will be buying a hard copy of GTA V, even though I am a digital-download guy. This is because for GTA SA and GTA IV I used the paper map a lot and find it very helpful. 

To answer your first question, who knows. GTA IV was such a shit port that it was way to difficult to run for what the game is. Hopefully Rockstar will put a little bit more effort into making it run better on the pc (Some sources suggest PC is the base game and it was ported to console). So requirements are heavily effected by the port.

Ryzen 5 1500x, Noctua NH-L9x65 SE-AM4, GA-AB350N, 16GB 1600Mhz, EVGA GTX 970, 250GB Samsung 960 Evo, 120GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1TB WD Green & 2TB Seagate Barracuda. 650w OCZ ZX & Cooler Master Elite 130. Acer CB241HQK 4K, LG IPS234V-PN 1080p, Ducky Zero Shine All Blue/Anne Pro Brown/SteelSeries Apex Pro & Razer Naga 2014

Its pretty amazing how detailed is this game and xbox360 and ps3 can handle it, even if its cut down, looks still fantastic.

I think any gpu above 7770 can handle it on 1080 playable framerate and mid setting.

i think the biggest issue would be storage, that map is massive, and full of shit , wich for easy loadtimes would mean put the game on a ssd (i have a special ssd just for games and other stuff i want fast acces to :P)
the minimal specs shouldn't be so expensive to get, because at the lowest settings, any modern gpu & cpu set up, could "handle" offcourse... i would be like that playing gta 3 on best settings :P you just want very good graphics on it, so at least titan sli :P just for safe keeps :P :p that should do it :D i think my 3930k wich isn't a gaming cpu , should do just fine for it asswell , :P

I7 3930K @4.4 GHz  /  Asus rampage 4 formula  / 4x 8gb kingston hyperx blue low profile / gtx 980  / 2x ssd 500gb samsung 840 / 500gb 840evo ssd   /  500 GB WD blue /  windows 7 ultimate
my build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/133477-750d-finished/

Okay you guys seem to be forgetting, it's not that the graphics are intense, it's that you're basically getting a shitty port. So I'm going to say Dual core CPU @ 3.4GHz and a GTX 340 MINIMUM. But to be fair Rockstar put ALOT of money into this game so maybe IF we're lucky maybe a GTX 240.

Ginger (Main Desktop):

AMD A10 5800K / MSI Twin Frozr iii Radeon HD 7850 / Corsair XMS 8GB Dual Channel @ 1333MHz / MSI FM2-A75MA-E35

This game was made for consoles. So the graphics aren't going to be THAT much better than if it were developed for PC and then ported to console. So I imagine you don't need beefy hardware to run it.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

This game was made for consoles.

ROFL

If Rockstar would release V with same quality as consoles they would piss off soo much people that next GTA would not be released for PC since noone would buy it after stunt like that. Its easier to make game on PC and then lock the settings to low and release it for console fans. Console fans will find bugs/errors (like that garage bug) and will be fix in PC release (thx for that console gamers; youre testers for PC release with less bugs). If your sig is right and you still run 4200+ no wonder you lie to yourself it will run on your PC. I would say this - if BF3 runs on Ultra on your PC then soo will V...

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!