PC for FHD gaming

robis0

This build is going to be used in playing games at FHD, max graphics. Also for programming, project making, so I need a good CPU. Budget: $1350. What do you think?

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($334.99 @ Amazon) 
CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i v2 70.7 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($103.91 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: MSI Z170A GAMING PRO CARBON ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($168.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory  ($79.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($149.45 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: MSI Radeon R9 390 8GB Video Card  ($329.98 @ SuperBiiz) 
Case: NZXT S340 (Black/Red) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($67.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Power Supply: Corsair RMx 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($118.99 @ NCIX US) 
Total: $1354.29
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-04-26 07:49 EDT-0400

Seems good, but you dont need so much wattage, you can make do with 600W, you can keep 750W if you want to go SLI in the future though.

If you want to save money and dont plan on overclocking to the limit, grab a good aircooler instead of the watercooler, its less of a hastle :) 

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

1 minute ago, Xaring said:

Seems good, but you dont need so much wattage, you can make do with 600W, you can keep 750W if you want to go SLI in the future though.

If you want to save money and dont plan on overclocking to the limit, grab a good aircooler instead of the watercooler, its less of a hastle :) 

I think I will overclock to the limit.

IMO you probably don't need memory with that high of a clock speed. The cheapest ddr4 from a reputable brand would probably be fine (read the reviews of course)

Its automatic, just press this button!

6 hours ago, mrgooglegeek said:

IMO you probably don't need memory with that high of a clock speed. The cheapest ddr4 from a reputable brand would probably be fine (read the reviews of course)

Thanks for advice!