Prebuild Pc is this one worth the money?

Hello 

I want to buy a prebuild pc and i am woundering how much these are really worth so i will just write down what is in there and you can say if it is worth the money or not

But i have to easy the price is in Euro because i live in Germany 

case:be quiet silent base 800

PS: be quiet pure power 600 watt (80+)

Motherboard:MSI z170a gaming m5, Intel 7170

CPU:core i 5 6600k OC at 4.2 GHz

Cooler:Liquid cooler ( dont know what cooler but it costs 42€ more than the stock one)

Ram:8 gb ddr4 OC at 2400 ( dont know which brand)

GPU:MSI Geforce gtx 980 gaming 4g

SSD:500gb Samsung 850 evo

Optical Drive:DVD reader thing:D from lg

It costs 1.700€ with 36 months guarantee and 6 months pick up and return

sorry for my english i am from germany and that is what i learnd so far:D

For 1700$ I can build you a PC that performs over 30% better

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

If you can be bothered by building one yourself, you can get better rig for that price.

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero

You can get a 980Ti and a better power supply instead of the 980 if you build it yourself:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  (€236.10 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 82.5 CFM CPU Cooler  (€87.99 @ Aquatuning) 
Motherboard: Asus Z170-A ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  (€149.94 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Memory: Kingston FURY 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-2666 Memory  (€47.99 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (€148.74 @ Mindfactory) 
Video Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB AMP! Omega Edition Video Card  (€654.20 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Case: be quiet! Silent Base 800 (Orange) ATX Mid Tower Case  (€115.89 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Power Supply: XFX XTR 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  (€109.90 @ Caseking) 
Optical Drive: LG GH24NSC0 DVD/CD Writer  (€14.59 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM (64-bit)  (€98.78 @ Mindfactory) 
Total: €1664.12
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-04-24 13:55 CEST+0200

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

but if the pc dont work i have a big problem finding the problem

Just now, IExPeNschI said:

You will regardless. The difference is that you send the whole PC rather than the "problem causing" part if you find it (forums like this can help you isolate the issue for FREE!).

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

retail prices from amazon for the crap in it with a h55 cooler n 8gb of hyper x as you don't give exact items for those come to a whopping

dum dum dummmm 1203.29 euros

so your paying 600 euros for the oc n them putting it together

1 minute ago, IExPeNschI said:

its entirely up to you dude

as what others have stated, you can get better parts for the same price if you build it yourself

however, if something does go wrong, and you don't have the time or knowhow to troubleshoot it, getting a prebuilt could be an okay option, assuming that the rma process is easy and fast

There is no such thing as a bad PC, there are only BETTER PCs

1 minute ago, kalious78 said:

so your paying 600 euros for the oc n them putting it together

Probably covers some warranty and troubleshooting too.

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 

about 200€ for 3 years guarantee and 6 months pick up and return is that fair?

Just now, Lethal Seraph said:

Probably covers some warranty and troubleshooting too.

id expect a reach around and a cuddle after too if they wanna screw me that hard ;)

my problem is that i dont really want to build a pc my self because if the pc dont even boot how can i find out why it dont works i have nothing to switch 

3 minutes ago, IExPeNschI said:

my problem is that i dont really want to build a pc my self because if the pc dont even boot how can i find out why it dont works i have nothing to switch 

We can always help you. I rarely see cases where people can't isolate the problem

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

but what if the cpu is dead do you guys see that?

11 minutes ago, kalious78 said:

id expect a reach around and a cuddle after too if they wanna screw me that hard ;)

Wish you could recommend that on all Alienware products.

for the same price the prebuild one costs i could buy the parts from amazon but instead the 980 a 980ti but i guess then i need a stronger PS? and the other question is do i need a 980 ti and a other thig is i would buy it at december so could it be there are the new GPUs out?