gaming desktop are 1000$

hey guys im from india just a few moments ago i made a post regarding the same issue but components here in india are having too high prices so couls someone guide me a system such that it gets finished over 1000$ and components being available in india

it would be great if someone could help me

THank you

:D

Try finding used parts if you don't like prices of new ones

You could have just told us you were from india, you know. Which websites do you guys use?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

one thousand US dollars or one thousand ruppee?

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

2 minutes ago, Legolessed said:

what currency?

rupees

3 minutes ago, BurgerBum said:

one thousand US dollars or one thousand ruppee?

1000$ around 65000 rupees

1 minute ago, karanam said:

rupees

ebay? thats probably your best bet for cheap used parts. 

27 minutes ago, karanam said:

hey guys im from india just a few moments ago i made a post regarding the same issue but components here in india are having too high prices so couls someone guide me a system such that it gets finished over 1000$ and components being available in india

it would be great if someone could help me

THank you

CPU:

i5 4440 + ANY 1150 socket motherboard

i5 4460 + a H97 motherboard

i5 6500 + a H110 motherboard (or any 1151 socket board)  Note:  Make sure you get a DDR4 motherboard

RAM:  Cheapest you can find.  DDR3 1600MHz (CAS 9)  DDR4 2133 (CAS 14/15)

GPU: Try for a R9 380 4GB.  

Storage:  Cheapest 500GB-1TB 7200 RPM drive.  You can get an 240GB SSD if you find you have money left over and even leave the mechanical drive out of the build.

Power Supply:  Something good.  Seasonic, Superflower are normally guaranteed to be good.

Case:  Something easy to work in and looks decent.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-6500 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($194.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Motherboard: ASRock H110M-DGS Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($49.99 @ Amazon)
Memory: G.Skill NT Series 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory  ($27.09 @ Newegg)
Storage: A-Data Premier SP550 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($56.94 @ NCIX US)
Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 380 4GB NITRO Dual-X OC Video Card  ($174.99 @ Newegg)
Case: Thermaltake Versa H22 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($34.98 @ Directron)
Power Supply: SeaSonic 520W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($62.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Case Fan: Kingwin CF-012LB 40.0 CFM 120mm  Fan  ($3.89 @ OutletPC)
Case Fan: Kingwin CF-012LB 40.0 CFM 120mm  Fan  ($3.89 @ OutletPC)
Total: $609.75
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-04-23 10:52 EDT-0400

Alright~

Do you have a preference for Intel/AMD or AMD/Nvidia?

Do you care about a colour theme? silence much of a concern?

with this information we can better fine tune what parts to reccomend. :)

(also do you have a copy of windows or do you wanna use linux, cause there are many sites you can legally get legit windows copies for like 20-40 USD (like 1335 ruppee max)

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

30 minutes ago, Legolessed said:

what currency?

rupees

31 minutes ago, BurgerBum said:

Alright~

Do you have a preference for Intel/AMD or AMD/Nvidia?

Do you care about a colour theme? silence much of a concern?

with this information we can better fine tune what parts to reccomend. :)

(also do you have a copy of windows or do you wanna use linux, cause there are many sites you can legally get legit windows copies for like 20-40 USD (like 1335 ruppee max)

no i dont have any colour prefernce no preference eithe amd or intel too just want the parts to run games and some auto cad and 3d works and i dont have a legit copy of windows it woquld be great if you could suggest me one place where i could find

16 minutes ago, karanam said:

rupees

no i dont have any colour prefernce no preference eithe amd or intel too just want the parts to run games and some auto cad and 3d works and i dont have a legit copy of windows it woquld be great if you could suggest me one place where i could find

:| wow things are expensive in india. *resting face in hands* SSD's are twice the price they should be....

What kind of games do you usually play?

WoW? elder scrolls/fallout? counter strike? and what resolution is the monitor you'll be using it with? (i assume 1080p/1440p. which the graphics card i have chosen -so far- can handle)

i like to keep prices a fair chunk lower than the budget max, that way theres room to buy something else or go towards saving up for an upgrade later. :D

But this is proving to be quite the challenge. o.O

-Jim Hensen

2 minutes ago, BurgerBum said:

:| wow things are expensive in india. *resting face in hands* SSD's are twice the price they should be....

What kind of games do you usually play?

WoW? elder scrolls/fallout? counter strike? and what resolution is the monitor you'll be using it with? (i assume 1080p/1440p. which the graphics card i have chosen -so far- can handle)

i like to keep prices a fair chunk lower than the budget max, that way theres room to buy something else or go towards saving up for an upgrade later. :D

yeah i know prices over here a bit too high for the normal price out of here we end upi buying stuff at higher prices adni have a 1080p monitor i dont play fallout but i do play gta 5 the division tom clancy six seige farcry primal.......etc

2 minutes ago, karanam said:

yeah i know prices over here a bit too high for the normal price out of here we end upi buying stuff at higher prices adni have a 1080p monitor i dont play fallout but i do play gta 5 the division tom clancy six seige farcry primal.......etc

alright! i'll be back in about 10 or minutes hopefully with the finished list of parts.

Hopefully amazon.in has a thing where if you're making a purchase over a certian amount of cash that they make shipping free. o.O

-Jim Hensen

you mentioned autoCAD, and that might prove to be a little bit worse on this system as opposed to some of the skylake i5's or i7's that people reccomend, however using those in a parts list from sellers that are -actually available- in india was difficult to keep it below 70000 rupees.

http://in.pcpartpicker.com/p/K9TZ4D

so i went with an AMD FX 6300. 6 cores, you might be able to overclock with stock cooler, if not don't sweat it, a good new CPU cooler is like 4000-7000 rupees i think. good upgrade down the line.

8 gigs of ram, so its not quite what i call enough but its standard, and will be enough for the gaming side of things. maybe upgrade to more later.

R9 380, more than enough for 1080p gaming, some games its enough for 1440p even. i grabbed a 4 gig variant because it was 1200 rupees more than the 2 gig version. why not?

as for the case and powersupply, i essentially followed the general guidlines of dont skimp where you shouldnt. the case is similar to the one i'm using at the moment, just a different brand is all. PSU is more than enough wattage, which i figured should you find another 70k rupees just on the floor you could sell a lot of the old parts and upgrade to a skylake i7 and GTX980 system :D

as for windows, not sure how the pricing will turn out once it gets to you, but

is what I followed.

keep in mind: you dont need to purchase windows 10 to get it installed and useable, as long as you have a 4+ gig USB drive and another computer running windows 7 or later you can install 10 on the new machine. and you can do what i'm doing, which would be prolonging the purchase of the actual windows key untill my next paycheck, :| just know in a few days or so you'll see a ''activate windows 10'' water mark at the bottom right of the screen if you dont acivate how microsoft likes you to.

-Jim Hensen

Just now, BurgerBum said:

you mentioned autoCAD, and that might prove to be a little bit worse on this system as opposed to some of the skylake i5's or i7's that people reccomend, however using those in a parts list from sellers that are -actually available- in india was difficult to keep it below 70000 rupees.

http://in.pcpartpicker.com/p/K9TZ4D

so i went with an AMD FX 6300. 6 cores, you might be able to overclock with stock cooler, if not don't sweat it, a good new CPU cooler is like 4000-7000 rupees i think. good upgrade down the line.

8 gigs of ram, so its not quite what i call enough but its standard, and will be enough for the gaming side of things. maybe upgrade to more later.

R9 380, more than enough for 1080p gaming, some games its enough for 1440p even. i grabbed a 4 gig variant because it was 1200 rupees more than the 2 gig version. why not?

as for the case and powersupply, i essentially followed the general guidlines of dont skimp where you shouldnt. the case is similar to the one i'm using at the moment, just a different brand is all. PSU is more than enough wattage, which i figured should you find another 70k rupees just on the floor you could sell a lot of the old parts and upgrade to a skylake i7 and GTX980 system :D

as for windows, not sure how the pricing will turn out once it gets to you, but

is what I followed. heres the link to purchase http://www.kinguin.net/category/19429/windows-10-professional-oem-key/

and here is the place on microsoft to download the tool to install. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

keep in mind: you dont need to purchase windows 10 to get it installed and useable, as long as you have a 4+ gig USB drive and another computer running windows 7 or later you can install 10 on the new machine. and you can do what i'm doing, which would be prolonging the purchase of the actual windows key untill my next paycheck, :| just know in a few days or so you'll see a ''activate windows 10'' water mark at the bottom right of the screen if you dont acivate how microsoft likes you to.

-Jim Hensen

yup thid thing looks cool imma build up this thing

Hopefully since everything in the list is all from amazon.in shipping is free :/ this is the cheapest i could really make a system i think'd be worthy of the money. :|

also: in the above post i think i just qouted myself in the same post. wow. good job self <_<

-Jim Hensen

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-6500 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor  (₹16450.00 @ Amazon India)
Motherboard: MSI CSM-H110M Pro-VHL Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  (₹5690.00 @ Amazon India)
Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory  (₹2950.00 @ Amazon India)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (₹3750.00 @ Amazon India)
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Video Card  (₹28700.00 @ Amazon India)
Case: Deepcool TESSERACT BF ATX Mid Tower Case  (₹2509.00 @ Amazon India)
Power Supply: Corsair VS 550W ATX Power Supply  (₹3500.00 @ Amazon India)
Case Fan: Deepcool XFAN 120 44.7 CFM 120mm  Fan  (₹295.00 @ Amazon India)
Case Fan: Deepcool XFAN 120 44.7 CFM 120mm  Fan  (₹295.00 @ Amazon India)
Total: ₹64139.00
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-04-23 22:22 IST+0530