What's your daily device?

crocski

Im currently using a blackberry 9800

gonna upgrade to either a galaxy s3 or htc one x..

What are you using? Are you pleased?

I dream of 0s and 1s folding to my every command,

algorithms seeping from the back of my head when I need them.

I currently use a lg optimus one. It's fie for what it is (pretty much a glorified ipod), but as far as being a smartphone is concerned, its not the greatest. I am hoping to upgrade to a nexus 4 however, if the ever become available again. Being a student, I can't really afford the $50/month smartphone plans that pretty much every other smartphone in Canada is sold with, so sticking with my current phone, or buying a nexus 4 are pretty much my only 2 options.

Build LogsPCX - A HTPC/Low End Gaming PC in a Playstation 1 Chasis (90-ish% done) | Yamaha PC-350 (Computer in a RD-350 engine) --> Coming Soon | Mediocre Terrors: Yet Another Prodigy Build Log

I use a Google Nexus 4.

If you're going to buy a phone, I would wait until CES and wait to see what's good for this year. Nexus 4 is still very new and will get the latest & newest updates from Google as well as good community support in terms of ROMs & Kernels.

I highly recommend Nexus devices as they aren't carrier subsidized and you don't have to go through the hassle of all the carrier bloatware and branding and then delayed OTA updates.

Currently using a galaxy nexus, I like it. Might try windows phone next year when I upgrade, or whatever they call the nexus after nexus 4.

I'm using an iPhone 4S (I know, apple. eek, right?) However I'm looking out for a Samsung S3 or a Nokia Lumia 920.

Will most likely go for the Lumia, unless i can get a killer deal on the S3.

An opinion far away from your own can only be seen as madness.

I use a Google Nexus 4.

If you're going to buy a phone, I would wait until CES and wait to see what's good for this year. Nexus 4 is still very new and will get the latest & newest updates from Google as well as good community support in terms of ROMs & Kernels.

I highly recommend Nexus devices as they aren't carrier subsidized and you don't have to go through the hassle of all the carrier bloatware and branding and then delayed OTA updates.

I located in the caribbean so any phone i buy would be unlocked and i can choose my service provider. And I prefer the prepaid plan.. Credit your own phone.. =]

CES is just torture, because I would be able to afford anything that maybe release due to my location and the obvious price barrier.

Galaxy S3 running CM10.1 4.2.1 Jellybean. Love it.

Current rig: i5 2500k & Gtx 560ti With Filco MJ1 TKL & Neutron Gtx 120gb SSD

Just like above me. Galaxy S3

iPhone 5 and 4S, 5 has movies and such on it and 4S is my actual phone....you know, for phoning

Galaxy S3 :D Of course i am pleased, whether you like it or not it is the best phone ever :P

iPhone 4 - I plan to run it into the ground because it's on an expired $49 a month plan and to get the same thing with an iPhone 5 it's now $90. Also I hate the feel of the new one...

I have the Galaxy S2 running on the Joyride 3.8.0 Jelly Bean Rom and I love it with my life lol. Before that it was a very old Motorola Droid with Froyo.

iPhone 4S running iOS 6.0.1

Hello

Galaxy S2 on CM9 and I'm still very pleased with it, however I will upgrade in June when my contract runs out. Still think it's the most aesthetic smart phone there is though

To most people's surprise, I don't own any mobile device - Except for an extremely old Sony Ericsson.

Pretty much all of my friends use Blackberries.

I have an iPhone 4S with a network contract and an HTC Sensation powered by Cyanogenmod 9.1 with a prepaid SIM on another network.

On the phone front, I'm still running an iPhone 4 with iOS 6.0.1. It's not exactly fast, but since getting an iPad, my phone has been mostly relegated to communication and music duties, so it's not such a drama. However I'm really running out of space on the 16GB model.

I'll probably update to an iPhone 5 at some stage early next year, because everything is linked to iTunes and the App Store, which I'm quite content with.

Obsidian

• AMD Phenom II X4 @ 3.8GHz, NB @ 2.6
  • AMD Radeon 6970 1GB (modded 6950)
  • 120GB SSD - OS/Apps
  • RAID0 2x1TB HDDs - Games
  • Catleap 27" 2560x1440 IPS Screen
  • Razer DeathAdder & BlackWidow
  • Audio-Technica AD700s

I have an iPhone 4S with a network contract and an HTC Sensation powered by Cyanogenmod 9.1 with a prepaid SIM on another network.

You ever think of upgrading to CM10 or CM10.1?

HTC sensation, but will have a new one with my new provider next month

Was using a Nokia N9 dual-booting Meego and Android ICS. It was painfully slow, though. Ended up trading it for an iPhone 4. My next phone will either be a Nexus 4 or an iPhone 5S.