AMD Radeon R7 260 Pictured, Features Curacao PRO GPU

Youbetternot

Looks really unique imo. Just hope that this cooler pictured in the thread is not loud.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Anyone else but me finds the one 6pin needed to power this miraculous card that is suppose to rival the titan a bit confusing and suspicious when all other AMD cards needs more than one 6pin.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

It looks so cute......... :D

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Anyone else but me finds the one 6pin needed to power this miraculous card that is suppose to rival the titan a bit confusing and suspicious when all other AMD cards needs more than one 6pin.

Wow, maybe if you read the posts in this thread you could come to the conclusion that this isn't AMD's top of the line card

Simple Stryker (Now Finished  ;) )

The Terrible HP

This is 7850 / 7870 replacement.

Top card will need two power connectors.

This will be replacing the 7790 or the 7770 IMO. I love the right angle connector though :P

AMD FX-8350 // ASUS Radeon R9 280X Matrix // ASUS M5A97 Pro // Corsair Vengance 8GB 1600MHz // Corsair RM850 PSU //  WD Green 2TB // Corsair H60 // Cooler Master Elite 430 // KBParadise V60 MX Blue // Logitech G602 // Sennheiser HD 598 + Focusrrrrite 2i2 + MXL V67 // Samsung SyncMaster 245BW 1920x1200 // #killedmywife  #afterdark  #makebombs #Twerkit      "it touches my junk"   linus 2014

This is 7850 / 7870 replacement.

Top card will need two power connectors.

Oh, ok.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

Am I the only person who thinks this looks horrible?

The reference 6870 looks much better.

it's targeted toward little kids with low budgets. just like the phantom cases and alienware

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Definitely better than their past cards, but I still think nVidia's look better. This is another reason why I think the leaked images of the R9 290 are not of the finished product.

Am I the only person who thinks this looks horrible?

The reference 6870 looks much better.

I think it looks terrible too. I like a minimalist look and this is just way too busy.

i7 4770k, 16GB Corsair Vengeance

Gigabyte z87, Phanteks Enthoo Primo