Is my Build Okay

Zaccattck

This is the build i've come up with, along with some help from people on this site. Was just wondering if it was a good build and would hold everything like my graphics card will fit on my motherboard and my case isn't to big for my motherboard.

Thank you,

http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/F8fpxr

you are going to want some bulk storage for that so throw in a 1TB hdd in there and its fine. just keep in mind that this wont be maxing anything out at 1080p, or atleast not the AAA games

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Yeah, everything looks fine, except that you will need something bigger to hold more data if you need, as in a bigger SSD or an HDD to go along with the current SSD. 120GB is pretty small, but to each his/her own.

Do you want any suggestions on your parts?

The problem is that this is an nVidia product and scoring any nVidia product a "zero" is also highly predictive of the number of nVidia products the reviewer will receive for review in the future.

On 2015-01-28 at 5:24 PM, Victorious Secret said:

Only yours, you don't shitpost on the same level that we can, mainly because this thread is finally dead and should be locked.

On 2016-06-07 at 11:25 PM, patrickjp93 said:

I wasn't wrong. It's extremely rare that I am. I provided sources as well. Different devs can disagree. Further, we now have confirmed discrepancy from Twitter about he use of the pre-release 1080 driver in AMD's demo despite the release 1080 driver having been out a week prior.

On 2016-09-10 at 4:32 PM, Hikaru12 said:

You apparently haven't seen his responses to questions on YouTube. He is very condescending and aggressive in his comments with which there is little justification. He acts totally different in his videos. I don't necessarily care for this content style and there is nothing really unique about him or his channel. His endless dick jokes and toilet humor are annoying as well.

33 minutes ago, Shahnewaz said:

Yeah, everything looks fine, except that you will need something bigger to hold more data if you need, as in a bigger SSD or an HDD to go along with the current SSD. 120GB is pretty small, but to each his/her own.

Do you want any suggestions on your parts?

Yeah please dude some suggestions would be sweet! btw i'm only going to hold windows and a couple of games for now then getting a 1tb hard drive.

I agree that 120 is too small I have a fresh windows 10 install and 1 AAA game on my ssd that uses about 90 gigs 

Take a look at the OCZ and kingston 240 gig ssd's they're around $100 (au)

The rest of the parts look decent the mobo might look a little small in that case.

yeah that was my thought as well, with the case thing. with the ssd i was only going to hold windows, csgo, ark and rust and i checked the game files and they are all around 20 gigs

23 minutes ago, Zaccattck said:

Yeah please dude some suggestions would be sweet! btw i'm only going to hold windows and a couple of games for now then getting a 1tb hard drive.

Alright, for that you'll need to tell us:

Your budget

Your location

Your monitor resolution and/or the number of monitors (if you use multiple monitors)

And your use case(s) (eg. light office work, heavy gaming, video editing etc)

Pretty basic but important information to determine the right combination of parts for your build. ^_^

The problem is that this is an nVidia product and scoring any nVidia product a "zero" is also highly predictive of the number of nVidia products the reviewer will receive for review in the future.

Only yours, you don't shitpost on the same level that we can, mainly because this thread is finally dead and should be locked.

I wasn't wrong. It's extremely rare that I am. I provided sources as well. Different devs can disagree. Further, we now have confirmed discrepancy from Twitter about he use of the pre-release 1080 driver in AMD's demo despite the release 1080 driver having been out a week prior.

You apparently haven't seen his responses to questions on YouTube. He is very condescending and aggressive in his comments with which there is little justification. He acts totally different in his videos. I don't necessarily care for this content style and there is nothing really unique about him or his channel. His endless dick jokes and toilet humor are annoying as well.

1 hour ago, Shahnewaz said:

Alright, for that you'll need to tell us:

Your budget

Your location

Your monitor resolution and/or the number of monitors (if you use multiple monitors)

And your use case(s) (eg. light office work, heavy gaming, video editing etc)

Pretty basic but important information to determine the right combination of parts for your build. ^_^

My budget is around $750 AUS

My location is Australia

Monitor is the 

AOC e2450Swh 23.6in LED Widescreen Monitor

or

ASUS VP228H 21.5in Widescreen LED Monitor

Still deciding as i dont have a monitor yet either

and its for gaming (csgo, rust, ark) and around 2-3 hours on week days + some school work and gaming on weekends

This is what I came up with. ^_^

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD Athlon X4 880K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($129.00 @ Scorptec)
Motherboard: MSI A78M-E45 V2 Micro ATX FM2+ Motherboard  ($85.00 @ CPL Online)
Memory: Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-2133 Memory  ($65.98 @ Mwave Australia)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($69.00 @ CPL Online)
Video Card: MSI Radeon R7 370 2GB Video Card  ($205.00 @ CPL Online)
Case: Fractal Design Core 1300 MicroATX Mini Tower Case  ($65.00 @ CPL Online)
Power Supply: SeaSonic 360W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power Supply  ($89.00 @ Mwave Australia)
Total: $707.98
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-04-22 12:28 AEST+1000