Sabertooth build - what do you guys think?

Hello!

So I'm currently using an i7 920 overclocked to 3.9GHz. That being said, I have absolutely no need to upgrade platform as this processor is awesome and is still more than enough for any games coming in the next 2 years I reckon - but my motherboard has an intermittent fault. I've been putting up with it, waiting for the right second hand board to come along (as new ones are no longer available in the uk) and it looks like I'm going to be picking up an x58 Sabertooth for £50! Bargain. I want to upgrade my gpu (hd 5850) case (nzxt tempest evo) and want to do my PSU (OCZ semi modular 700w) and cooler (zalman 9900 something or other) as well.

SO I'm thinking of starting by taking the heat spreaders off my dominator gt memory and giving them a new look - has anyone done this before? What would I need to do to paint those red heat spreaders black or whatever? What colour do you guys think I should go for?

Then to the GPU - let's not discuss my choice to avoid repeating a debate I'm sure we've all read 100 times ;) - all you need to know is that I'm picking up another bargain and that it's a CU II card so you can picture that pretty black backplate in the rig.

Next will come the case and cooler. I'm thinking of going corsair 650d and h100i - suits my taste, I'm obviously a fan of Corsair for the good build quality, customer service etc - but what would you guys do to make the build more interesting? To be fair I'm thinking of going with a corsair ax760i as I imagine it will sit in the power-usage sweet-spot through its entire lifetime with me and looks like a really nice and clean PSU for the money.

The Sabertooth colour scheme really isn't my first choice - so I'm wandering what to do! Lighting, cables/sleeving, fans, etc. I just want to know what all you people think of my proposed ideas, and hear all your suggestions? I'd like as much input as possible - even if you think I should just bite the bullet and do a mobo+cpu upgrade now, I want to hear about it - as long as you can back it up with sound logic ;)

Thanks forum :)