FOX News reports that GTA 5 trains millions of people to become the killers of tomorrow

TopWargamer

This fox new is not actaully regulated as a news station but is instead considered entertainment.

stop giving them credit you would be surprised at how few american actually believe this bs.

Yet unsurprisingly there is a small but vocal sphere that do.

I'm a Republican (for the most part), and I actually agree with this. Is that a bad thing?

>.>

[spoiler=]Probably not.

because if you don't follow extreme stereotypical liberal american agenda you are:

christian

homophobic

xenophobic

racist

greedy

islamophobic

transphobic

is the most fitting image.

post-8104-0-48540200-1379939405.jpg

Well.. GTA V made me a famous, well respected and wealthy tennis pro, swimmer and golfer.

I just kill people in my spare time...

(Sarcasm! For the morons out there.. You know just in case some1 reads this and thinks I'm actually telling the truth).

GamingPC: Intel 4770k CPU, 2xMSI 780 GTX Twin Frozr, 16 GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, Swiftech H220 CPU Cooler.

Cookie Cutter Build log

What does the fox say???? :P :P :P

But seriusly this is bull$hlt. If GTA was training killers since its launch, then most kids today would be murderers and would destroy everything.

Also I am a profecional drifter! I started playing nfs at the age of 8
-said no one ever

AMD FX 8320@ Stock - Asus M5A99X Evo R2.0 - Kingston HyperX 8GB 1600Mhz - Corsair Carbide 200R - Powercolor Radeon HD 7950 PCS+OC@970Mhz core 1400Mhz memory - Corsair CS650W - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 
LG 22EA53VQ 21.5" - CM Storm Xornet - CM Storm Quickfire TK - Creative Inspire T3130 2.1