Clean Microfiber Cloths

ChaseB
Go to solution Solved by GoodBytes,

It really depends on the dirt. For example, if you have oil on it, then you want to use cleaning solution to remove dirt and oil. If it is just dust, than anything.

Microfiber cloth isn't something special per se. It is a cloth. Wash it like you wash your towels. Follow the instructions on the label of the microfiber cloth.

It wont magically disintegrate on you because you used cold or warm or hot water.

So I just bought 24 microfiber cloths on amazon for cleaning cpus. A thought just accorded though. How do i clean these microfiber cloths for reuse. Online there is some conflicting information.  Some say use cold water, some say hot water, some say chemicals, some say no chemical, so I am just confused. How do you clean your micro fiber cloth. 

Thanks Chase B

Chase B
Sound Tech and GPU Expert

Are You New? Please Click on these links to help you out. Code Of Conduct | LTT Beginners Guide 

dunk them in bucket of cold water and swirl it around, take it out, squeeze it and repeat for a couple times, depending on how dirty it is and how clean i want it to be

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

I just throw them in with my clothes.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

It really depends on the dirt. For example, if you have oil on it, then you want to use cleaning solution to remove dirt and oil. If it is just dust, than anything.

Microfiber cloth isn't something special per se. It is a cloth. Wash it like you wash your towels. Follow the instructions on the label of the microfiber cloth.

It wont magically disintegrate on you because you used cold or warm or hot water.

You can throw them in the wash just don't throw them in the dryer with any sort of fabric softener or dryer sheets because the fabric softener will put some greasy goop on them that makes the screen all smeary. 

One label I just read said to use gentle washing program. Like 800rpm etc. I know from work that they are supposed to be washed at 90C (95C for some cases). But usually normal 60C will do.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv