How Many EVGA Hybrids?

Hello!

I am building a new rig and I am planning on doing a 2 way SLI on future Pascal EVGA Hybrid Models. I will be using a Phanteks EVOLV ATX case with an NZXT Kraken X61 CPU cooler. This is all fine and dandy, but I want to make sure that i'll be able to fit basically 3 radiators in this thing. Do you think it will fit?

EDIT : I wasn't sure whether to put this in Water Cooling or Graphics Cards, if this is in the wrong place please move the thread

From the manual: it should fit

Screenshot (516).png

Altair - Firestrike: http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/13945459

CPU:  i7-4790 @ 3.6 GHz Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M-DS3H-A RAM: 16GB @ 1600MHz CL11 GPU: XFX RX 470 RS Storage: ADATA SP550 240GB | WD Blue 1TB | Toshiba 2TB PSU: EVGA B2 750W Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro Fans: Phanteks PH-F200SP (Front) | Phanteks PH-F140SP (Rear) | Noctua NF-A15 (Top)

Mouse: Logitech G502 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 MX Brown | Audio: Sennheiser HD 558

If everything is watercooled why not go custom watercooling and make it a lot simpler than 3 separate rads?

1 minute ago, Fungal said:

If everything is watercooled why not go custom watercooling and make it a lot simpler than 3 separate rads?

I'm quite a lazy bastard, I don't really want to keep up with a custom loop.

correction: i didnt realize the cpu cooler was 280mm. so you can fit another 2-3 gpu rads

Altair - Firestrike: http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/13945459

CPU:  i7-4790 @ 3.6 GHz Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M-DS3H-A RAM: 16GB @ 1600MHz CL11 GPU: XFX RX 470 RS Storage: ADATA SP550 240GB | WD Blue 1TB | Toshiba 2TB PSU: EVGA B2 750W Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro Fans: Phanteks PH-F200SP (Front) | Phanteks PH-F140SP (Rear) | Noctua NF-A15 (Top)

Mouse: Logitech G502 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 MX Brown | Audio: Sennheiser HD 558

1 minute ago, DrM said:

correction: i didnt realize the cpu cooler was 280mm. so you can fit another 2-3 gpu rads

Sweet! Thank you very much

You can just get the 360mm ek predator and all you'd need would be some tubing, fittings, and waterblocks and this would look and perform better

Let me tell you, the Evga Hybrids are quite loud. The fan on the radiator can't be controlled (if controlled by the card) and also tend to have a lot of pump noise. They are the loudest things in my PC.

Just now, FRSHPRNCFBLR said:

Let me tell you, the Evga Hybrids are quite loud. The fan on the radiator can't be controlled (if controlled by the card) and also tend to have a lot of pump noise. They are the loudest things in my PC.

Do you think that conventional air cooled GPUs are the way to go?

19 minutes ago, FRSHPRNCFBLR said:

Either that or a full loop. 

Since I already got them, I'll probably try to change the AIO on it for an Intel TS13X, which I use for my CPU, since it's got a silent pump and also a thicker radiator.

But I wouldn't recommend doing that if you buy new parts.

Nice build! Just got my build done not too long ago. I also have the x61 and two 980 to hybrids, except in the Phanteks Luxe!

On 4/17/2016 at 2:28 PM, FRSHPRNCFBLR said:

gotta get those fans onto some sort of control or change them out.  I was appalled when I got mine and realized that is how they set it up, I had worked so hard to make my pc quiet.  Especially for the 980 version (not Ti or titan) it does not need that much fan power, not by a long shot.  I put a 1300rpm noctua nf-p12 on mine and never went over 45°c, heavily overclocked.  

I didn't think that the pump was too noisy but it was audible which I wasn't a huge fan of.  I switched to a custom loop when my pump died on the hybrid, thankfully I always monitor temps and have warnings when things get out of line

to the OP:  looks like you could fit two 120mm rads in there as well as the cpu aio but tubing length may be an issue.  you may want to see if you can find any examples of people using hybrids in that case with the radiators mounted in the front.

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q