Games that you can play forever

Laurysss

^. Like Hearthstone for example. Something to progress in, maybe grind.

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

I can play tonsss of CS:GO, have like 1.3K hours and none tired of it yet

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

1 minute ago, Octavialicious said:

I can play tonsss of CS:GO, have like 1.3K hours and none tired of it yet

yeah i play a lot of it too but its not THE game for me.

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Game you can play literally for ever? Garry's Mod

A game which you may enjoy? I don't know because you haven't said what type of games you like except grinding and progressing,

maybe Ascend Hand Of Kul?

Wait! Darkest Dungeon! Haven't played it my self, but seems really cool, look at the game play of it before you buy it though

You can't have a game forever if you progress, which will mean you will eventually reach the end and complete it :P

Well, now you're reading this, I might as well inspire you with a deep quote

If you fall, I'll be there

- Floor

so inspiring, so deep, the feels ;-;  THE FEELS ;-;

Newer Build which I'm gonna buy when I haz moneyz

CPU: Intel Core i5-4440 3.1GHz Quad-Core Processor  (£0.00)
CPU Cooler: be quiet! PURE ROCK 51.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  (£25.98 @ Novatech)
Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 GAMING ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  (£78.10 @ Amazon UK)
Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  (£0.00)
Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  (£29.76 @ Ebuyer)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (£0.00)
Video Card: MSI Radeon R9 380 4GB Video Card  (£179.99 @ Amazon UK)
Case: Corsair 780T ATX Full Tower Case  (£149.99 @ Amazon UK)
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  (£70.97 @ Amazon UK)
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer  (Purchased For £0.00)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 OEM (64-bit)  (£59.00 @ Amazon UK)
Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WDN4800 802.11a/b/g/n PCI-Express x1 Wi-Fi Adapter  (£24.99 @ Amazon UK)
Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard  (£184.99 @ Amazon UK)
Total: £803.77

somethings says '£0.00' because I already bought them

probably best remix out there

If I follow you, consider your self lucky, I rarely follow people and when I do it's either because

1) I look up to you

2)I like your picture

3) Or you have an epic ass rig (40 titan x's 9 6700k's clocked at 29GHz that is what I call a epic ass rig, but no one has that soo...)

1 minute ago, Laurysss said:

yeah i play a lot of it too but its not THE game for me.

if you're looking for offline games then i'd say the elder scrolls V skyrim 
the game itself has TONS of contents,i'm playing it ever since it got released on 2011, i did leave it for periods of time but i always get back to continue playing on my character
if you're interested then i'd recommend having all DLCs,but what makes the game essentially infinite is mods
there are alot of quest mods that are fully voiced that would add dozens of hours of gameplay,there are also mods to improve the game's graphics that would make it so good you'd feel you're playing a final fantasy game

actually there's mods for pretty much anything you'd like to see in the game :D

if you're looking for offline games then i'd say the elder scrolls V skyrim 
the game itself has TONS of contents,i'm playing it ever since it got released on 2011, i did leave it for periods of time but i always get back to continue playing on my character
if you're interested then i'd recommend having all DLCs,but what makes the game essentially infinite are mods
there are alot of quest mods that are fully voiced that would add dozens of hours of gameplay,there are also mods to improve the game's graphics that would make it so good you'd feel you're playing a final fantasy game

actually there's mods for pretty much anything you'd like to see in the game :D

Fleet wars and CS:GO. hours and hours on end :D 

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

black desert... you can grind all day, all week, all year... there's no end to the grind... you'll get bored of it like I did after 2 weeks.. there's just nothing else grind, grind and grind

CS:GO, Skyrim, BF4 (or well takes a lot of grinding to reach level 140)

FX-8350 GTX760 16GB RAM 250GB SSD + 1TB HDD

"How many roads must a man walk down?" "42"

have you heard of MMORPG games? or RPG genre in general?

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

Just now, Majestic said:

The Dank Souls.

need to buy a controller one day.

NAZIS WILL RISE.

I know some people nearing level 1000 in Candy Crush... only taken them a few years of their spare time.

"A picture is starting to form here... I wonder if it's accurate? Some pieces don't quite seem to fit. Or maybe I just don't like the way it looks."

rocket league, project cars, dota/lol

Fractal Design Core 2500 i7 4770k GA-Z87X-UD5H Cooler Master Hyper D92 Kingston HyperX 8GB  Powercolor r9 390 PCS+ Antec HCG-620M 

Crusader Kings 2 & Europa Universalis 4. Over 1000 hours spent on those games.

Bf4

Great fun with friends. 

Get enough together with mics, and you can win every round.

My AMD Build:

Spoiler

FX 6300 @ 4.8GHz, Zalman CNPS14X, MSI 970 Gaming, 16gb 1866MHz AData Ram, 3D Club R9 280X, Corsair 600M Psu, Thermaltake V3 AMD Edition Case, D-link 1200AC WiFi, 240gb Mushkin SSD, 2tb WD HDD, 140gb WD HDD (recording gameplay), 5x CoolerMaster SickleFlow 120mm fans, Windows 10 64Bit

Sisters Intel Build:

Spoiler

I7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, CoolerMaster 212 Evo, Gigabyte Gaming 5, 16gb 1866MHz Corsair Ram, 3D Club R9 390, EVGA 650GS Psu, NZXT S340 Case, D-Link 1200AC WiFi Card, HyperX 240gb SSD, 2tb WD HDD, Windows 10 64 Bit