Corsair MM200 vs MM300

GymothyCharles

I want a new mousepad, and these are the two i was looking at.  I was just wondering what the difference is, and if one is better in any way than the other.  Also, I dont like the yellow on the 200, but I prefer the design, so I was wondering, if i get that, if I could colour over the yellow with a white fabric marker or something.  

Edit - I should add that my mouse is the Razer Naga Molten, and Im looking at the extended versions of both mats.

I am a beautiful person who is a good idea to have a good time to time and money to buy a new job and I need some help with the same time for the first time in the middle of the day.

i dont like the yellow either so i bought a mm300

problem with the 200 is that it doesnt have sewn edges which will fray over time

the last one i had was the old (all black) version of the mm200, maybe look for some place still selling those

but personally I would look for a mouse mat with sewn edges, maybe from steelseries or something

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

One looks to be a wide mouse mat, while the other is still retaining the square design. 

Just now, NonaHexa said:

One looks to be a wide mouse mat, while the other is still retaining the square design. 

Im looking at the extended version of both, the are the same size.

I am a beautiful person who is a good idea to have a good time to time and money to buy a new job and I need some help with the same time for the first time in the middle of the day.

5 minutes ago, Enderman said:

i dont like the yellow either so i bought a mm300

problem with the 200 is that it doesnt have sewn edges which will fray over time

the last one i had was the old (all black) version of the mm200, maybe look for some place still selling those

but personally I would look for a mouse mat with sewn edges, maybe from steelseries or something

I dont like the graphic on the 300 though, my only problem with the 200 is the colour, so I was gonna colour it white with a fabric marker, also wondering if that'd work.

1 minute ago, GymothyCharles said:

I dont like the graphic on the 300 though, my only problem with the 200 is the colour, so I was gonna colour it white with a fabric marker, also wondering if that'd work.

i dont think you can cover yellow with white, but you might be able to darken it with some black

but it will look bad

just buy a older MM200 version which is all black, or get one from steelseries they are great too

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Just now, Enderman said:

i dont think you can cover yellow with white, but you might be able to darken it with some black

but it will look bad

just buy a older MM200 version which is all black, or get one from steelseries they are great too

Alright, thanks.