How the F*** do I mount a 240m all in one liquid cooler onto the Phantek Enthoo Pro?

BigBowlOfNothing

Title^. How the fuck do I do it? The mounting holes don't seem to match up when I want to do a top mount. Could someone explain to me?

6 minutes ago, BigBowlOfNothing said:

Title^. How the fuck do I do it? The mounting holes don't seem to match up when I want to do a top mount. Could someone explain to me?

It's entirely possible that the holes don't line up. In that case the two aren't compatible. There's no standard or regulations on how far apart form each other the two fans are supposed to be. They can touch each other or me half an inch apart. Take some measurements to see if that's the case. Especially interesting will be the distance between the four screw holes in the middle. What radiator are you trying to mount?

1 minute ago, Naeaes said:

It's entirely possible that the holes don't line up. In that case the two aren't compatible. There's no standard or regulations on how far apart form each other the two fans are supposed to be. They can touch each other or me half an inch apart. Take some measurements to see if that's the case. Especially interesting will be the distance between the four screw holes in the middle. What radiator are you trying to mount?

240m nepton. the case does support it.

12 minutes ago, BigBowlOfNothing said:

240m nepton. the case does support it.

Oh yeah. Enthoo pro has those slits instead of holes on the top. It definitely should fit. What exactly is your problem then. Can you send a pic?

1 minute ago, Naeaes said:

Oh yeah. Enthoo pro has those slits instead of holes on the top. It definitely should fit. What exactly is your problem then. Can you send a pic?

OH THANK YOU! I was expecting holes instead of slits. Thanks man.

4 minutes ago, BigBowlOfNothing said:

OH THANK YOU! I was expecting holes instead of slits. Thanks man.

:D Well, there you go. Have fun!