SSD Samsung Evo 850 250 GB - HD tune enough? Seatools?

zzz123

Hello. I want to be sure that my ssd is fine. Ssd Samsung Evo 850 250 GB.

So i test smart of my ssd in : CrystalDisk , Samsung Magician and all is fine and no errors. Also i test HDTUNE scan for errors and all fields are green and no errors.

Question is. Is any sense then to test SSD in Seatools now or that will be waste of time?

I was. Before format.

Windows 10 get somehow broken.
First. When starting Windows 10 boot loader starts by "preparing automatic repair" and diagnosing pc. Then after this i get screen with Your pc did not start correctly or Automatic Repair couldnt repair your pc . And when i click restart then Windows 10 boot fine. So i am needing 2 boots to boot properly to windows. Automatic repair started every restart of pc, every start of pc.

Next.When i was in Windows 10. Task manager and event viewer was not responding and some of the applications stop responding. I was clicking and nothing happening.

So thats why i am asking to be sure it is fine my ssd. So is any reason to test in seatools now?

Ah one thing more, really. It is safe for ssd to make error scan in HDTUNE for ssd?

'm afraid it will test it by writing things to the disk and then reading them. If that's the case I don't want to do that since it'd slow down my SSD.
Update: That's what I'm asking... Does the scan write?

But i made a scan already. It is harmful or no?