Apple IPhone 6s Plus or Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

daryllmigz310

Hey Tech Fans.Which is Better,IPhone 6s Plus or Samsung Galaxy S7 in terms of Performance,Features and Camera?

Answer Here on The Straw Poll: http://strawpoll.me/7360397

Thank You For Reading This Topic :)

You should go for the S7 as it is literally 2 times faster than the 6S.

Hope this helps :P

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x 4.9Ghz PBO    SSDs: 250GB 850 Pro           STEAM: KezzaMcFezza
GPU: GTX 1070 Strix                                     250GB 970 Pro           MOBO: MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus

HDD: 1TB WD Black Drive                             500GB 860 Evo          MOUSE: Logitech G502

Longer lasting battery, better camera, better display, expandable storage, better design, smaller, lighter, slightly worse software, but still android so you can customize it. 

S7 Edge takes it in my opinion.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

10 minutes ago, daryllmigz310 said:

Hey Tech Fans.Which is Better,IPhone 6s Plus or Samsung Galaxy S7 in terms of Performance,Features and Camera?

Answer Here on The Straw Poll: http://strawpoll.me/7360397

Thank You For Reading This Topic :)

s7 edge

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

3 minutes ago, jon012198 said:

i would say a lg g5 but thats me  s7 edge

why? It doesn't compete in any way. not to mention the design makes me barf.

and I have G2, I loved G4. LG G5 is a massive letdown from LG to me.

LG-G5-vs-Samsung-Galaxy-S7-edge-001.jpg

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

1 minute ago, ZetZet said:

why? It doesn't compete in any way. not to mention the design makes me barf.

i just dont like the way samsung dose there phones os and i just had good results with the g4 

Just now, jon012198 said:

i just dont like the way samsung dose there phones os and i just had good results with the g4 

g4 is better than g5...

Spoiler

1 minute ago, ZetZet said:

g4 is better than g5...

dont get me wrong  there both good phone i just perfor the g5 i like  the os better 

4 minutes ago, jon012198 said:

dont get me wrong  there both good phone i just perfor the g5 i like  the os better 

it's android. OS is the last thing anyone should care about. 

Spoiler

if Android the S7  Edge 

if iOS then the 6S plus

will leave that choice up to you

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Features, Camera: S7 easy.

performance: 6s Plus might win SLIGHTLY because of the perfectly optimized iOS on the Hardware.

However... my S7 Edge flies and responses really fast. UFS2.0, exynos, 4gb Ram are really nice. And the non-branded versions get their Monthly security patches atm like 1 Week after the Nexus via OTA.

G5 is objectively the worst offering, compared to the big 3 this year (LG, HTC, Samsung). Weakest Battery, some quality issues, Display has lightbleed, you don't feel the Metal but the Paint.. etc. Doesnt offer anything special really. The Modules are pretty much all worthless imo. Camera module might be "okay" if you're at vacations, and transform it into a 99% compact camera. But it doesnt offer you something, that isnt possible without the module. Just some better reachable controls.)

The best Android phone = S7/7 edge

The best iOS phone = 6S+

Windows phone = 950/XL

If you like Android, and use Google Services then the S7 is the best path. If you are in Apple's ecosystem and like iOS more then go 6S+.

The S7 does have some additional features that the 6S+ does not such as water resistance, Gear VR compatibility, SD card expansion and wireless charging.

| Currently no gaming rig | Dell XPS 13 (9343) |

| Samsung Galaxy Note5 | Gear VR | Nvidia Shield Tab | Xbox One |

57 minutes ago, Warcony said:

The S7 does have some additional features that the 6S+ does not such as water resistance, Gear VR compatibility, SD card expansion and wireless charging.

dayum

Well, now you're reading this, I might as well inspire you with a deep quote

If you fall, I'll be there

- Floor

so inspiring, so deep, the feels ;-;  THE FEELS ;-;

Newer Build which I'm gonna buy when I haz moneyz

CPU: Intel Core i5-4440 3.1GHz Quad-Core Processor  (£0.00)
CPU Cooler: be quiet! PURE ROCK 51.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  (£25.98 @ Novatech)
Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 GAMING ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  (£78.10 @ Amazon UK)
Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  (£0.00)
Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  (£29.76 @ Ebuyer)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (£0.00)
Video Card: MSI Radeon R9 380 4GB Video Card  (£179.99 @ Amazon UK)
Case: Corsair 780T ATX Full Tower Case  (£149.99 @ Amazon UK)
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  (£70.97 @ Amazon UK)
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer  (Purchased For £0.00)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 OEM (64-bit)  (£59.00 @ Amazon UK)
Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WDN4800 802.11a/b/g/n PCI-Express x1 Wi-Fi Adapter  (£24.99 @ Amazon UK)
Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard  (£184.99 @ Amazon UK)
Total: £803.77

somethings says '£0.00' because I already bought them

probably best remix out there

If I follow you, consider your self lucky, I rarely follow people and when I do it's either because

1) I look up to you

2)I like your picture

3) Or you have an epic ass rig (40 titan x's 9 6700k's clocked at 29GHz that is what I call a epic ass rig, but no one has that soo...)

1 hour ago, Warcony said:

Sure, by a phone because of the water resistance, gear VR compatibility (I assume it'll only work for the Samsung VR, and that hasn't even been released yet), or SD card expansion.

5 minutes ago, Inventrious said:

Sure, by a phone because of the water resistance, gear VR compatibility (I assume it'll only work for the Samsung VR, and that hasn't even been released yet), or SD card expansion.

Uh...Gear VR has been sold since December (I have one) for my Note5 and it works amazing. I didn't tell the OP to buy the S7 over another device, I simply listed features that some devices physically do not have that might be of interest to the OP. Water resistance could be very important to some people same with SD expansion...

| Currently no gaming rig | Dell XPS 13 (9343) |

| Samsung Galaxy Note5 | Gear VR | Nvidia Shield Tab | Xbox One |

3 hours ago, ProKeero said:

You should go for the S7 as it is literally 2 times faster than the 6S.

Hope this helps :P

Where did this knowledge come from? This is literally 90% false.

My iPhone 6s pulled a 133k on Antutu test and my friend's S7 edge ran a 127k

In terms of cpu, yes the samsung is faster but barely noticeable. For instance, my iPhone managed a 4500 on geekbench. Friend's s7 made a 5300. In terms of multi tasking the iphone does just as well while only running half the ram that the s7 has. As for software. IOS is FAR better optimized for Apple's own devices. On every samsung device i have ever used i have experienced numerous crashes. 

Current Build: Core i7 4790k @ 4.6, Asus Maximus VII Hero, Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz 8gb (2x4gb), GTX 980ti, NZXT Kraken X61, Fractal Define R5  EVGA Supernova B2 850w, Some 300gb hard drive.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/W7CNrH

1 hour ago, Warcony said:

Uh...Gear VR has been sold since December (I have one) for my Note5 and it works amazing. I didn't tell the OP to buy the S7 over another device, I simply listed features that some devices physically do not have that might be of interest to the OP. Water resistance could be very important to some people same with SD expansion...

Sorry, I thought that was the dev version. I was just saying some of those things are pretty much stuff that just seems 'cool,' but nobody really uses them. 

3 hours ago, Dr_Pleeper said:

Where did this knowledge come from? This is literally 90% false.

My iPhone 6s pulled a 133k on Antutu test and my friend's S7 edge ran a 127k

In terms of cpu, yes the samsung is faster but barely noticeable. For instance, my iPhone managed a 4500 on geekbench. Friend's s7 made a 5300. In terms of multi tasking the iphone does just as well while only running half the ram that the s7 has. As for software. IOS is FAR better optimized for Apple's own devices. On every samsung device i have ever used i have experienced numerous crashes. 

Maybe i typed that wrong, i meant to say the S7 is 2 times better as the battery is much larger with about the same hardware as the 6S :P.

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x 4.9Ghz PBO    SSDs: 250GB 850 Pro           STEAM: KezzaMcFezza
GPU: GTX 1070 Strix                                     250GB 970 Pro           MOBO: MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus

HDD: 1TB WD Black Drive                             500GB 860 Evo          MOUSE: Logitech G502

5 hours ago, Inventrious said:

No, it's not buying a phone because of specifically that feature.  If you are comparing 2 phones who are similarly priced, you should look at the extra features that the other phone doesn't have.  If phone A cost $500 and Phone B cost $500 but phone B has more features, assuming at least one of those extra features you'll use, than Phone B would be the better value.

2 hours ago, ProKeero said:

Maybe i typed that wrong, i meant to say the S7 is 2 times better as the battery is much larger with about the same hardware as the 6S :P.

But the 6s is much more efficient and delivers similar battery life. 

With every day use, galaxy might be a bit faster, but games load faster on iphone.  Galaxy is better in almost every way.

47 minutes ago, kurahk7 said:

But the 6s is much more efficient and delivers similar battery life. 

True, as an apple user myself they do manage battery very well. But recently when i got my S7 it literally lasts 2 times longer.