15$ Mechanical Keyboard!

Sentryy

I just was at the thrift store and found a mechanical keyboard for $15 (US). It is quite odd, it is the "Big Keys LX" but I thought it was a steal as on their official website it is $180. I am probably going to sell it on the classifieds, please tell me if you are interested so  I can post it.  This is also has ALPS switches.

OEn4rHi.jpg

I like to kill hardware. In 2016 alone I have killed 20 Xeon 5160, and 10+ Pentium 4. 

Just now, Sentryy said:

I just was at the thrift store and found a mechanical keyboard for $15 (US). It is quite odd, it is the "Big Keys LX" but I thought it was a steal as on their official website it is $180. I am probably going to sell it on the classifieds, please tell me if you are interested so  I can post it.  

Post a picture

Please vote for Donald Trump. I am out of sitcoms to watch.

When lyfe gives you HDDs, make SSDs

Spoiler

1 minute ago, I am an SSD said:

Post a picture

will do

I like to kill hardware. In 2016 alone I have killed 20 Xeon 5160, and 10+ Pentium 4. 

8 minutes ago, I am an SSD said:

Post a picture

I added it to the post.

Just now, Fourmi Kill3r said:

OMG! I want this on my desk for some extreme gaming!

PM me? I think you may have been joking.

30 minutes ago, Sentryy said:

I just was at the thrift store and found a mechanical keyboard for $15 (US). It is quite odd, it is the "Big Keys LX" but I thought it was a steal as on their official website it is $180. I am probably going to sell it on the classifieds, please tell me if you are interested so  I can post it.  

OEn4rHi.jpg

OMG! I want this on my desk for extreme gaming!

we still have classifieds? i thought those were lost when the forum was updated?

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

1 minute ago, bcredeur97 said:

we still have classifieds? i thought those were lost when the forum was updated?

They are at the bottom of the forum.

Unique looking keyboard, nice for every collection. for 15 $ I would have instant bought it too!
Gaming must be fun on it :P

22 minutes ago, Hilite24 said:

Unique looking keyboard, nice for every collection. for 15 $ I would have instant bought it too!
Gaming must be fun on it :P

Yeah, I find it hard to type on because the "A" key is so far to the right.

9 hours ago, Sentryy said:

Yeah, I find it hard to type on because the "A" key is so far to the right.

I guess you meant to the left :P, compared to your other keyboard it looks huge! I can imagine that every key is too far away from one another,to really type comfortably.

8 hours ago, Hilite24 said:

I guess you meant to the left :P, compared to your other keyboard it looks huge! I can imagine that every key is too far away from one another,to really type comfortably.

True, I meant left. It is made to be looked at and typed with one hand. Also my current keyboard is ~the size of a ten key less.

What in the world, those keyboards are getting rare they should not be $15, but I know it will be not too much fun typing on it though.

"Simple Yet Complex" 

13 minutes ago, GoZone said:

What in the world, those keyboards are getting rare they should not be $15, but I know it will be not too much fun typing on it though.

Interested? If you are PM me.

8 hours ago, Hilite24 said:

Would you also send it to Europe?

Yes, but shipping would be quite high. I am in Boston, MA. PM me if interested.

7 hours ago, kronickiller said:

dam expensive keyboards lol

I went there on my phone while I was in the thrift store to see if it was worth picking up.

Damn... I guess it's not really worth it for me :/