Computer has Cancer!

Infinite booting screen on my Toshiba Satellite C50A-03F... I started to have a long booting time and I tried testing the hard disk but it was fine. I have no malware or viruses on it but it just decided "Nope! No retro gaming here kid" and quit on me. I tried booting in safe mode and booting from an external disk but the thing is just dead. I literally cleaned my logitech keyboard before it booted. I took off every single key and took a 12 minute jog and nothing. After a few hours it finally booted and that was the last time I would see my desktop for 5 days. Its just murdered by its own OS. Help?

I have a problem with people. The only things I like are 787Bs and PCs.

1 minute ago, Boyborg690 said:

Help?

Umm, you're posting in "Off Topic" section, sooo I'm not sure are you seriously asking for help or was just ranting about your laptop.

Does it POST at least?

The problem is that this is an nVidia product and scoring any nVidia product a "zero" is also highly predictive of the number of nVidia products the reviewer will receive for review in the future.

On 2015-01-28 at 5:24 PM, Victorious Secret said:

Only yours, you don't shitpost on the same level that we can, mainly because this thread is finally dead and should be locked.

On 2016-06-07 at 11:25 PM, patrickjp93 said:

I wasn't wrong. It's extremely rare that I am. I provided sources as well. Different devs can disagree. Further, we now have confirmed discrepancy from Twitter about he use of the pre-release 1080 driver in AMD's demo despite the release 1080 driver having been out a week prior.

On 2016-09-10 at 4:32 PM, Hikaru12 said:

You apparently haven't seen his responses to questions on YouTube. He is very condescending and aggressive in his comments with which there is little justification. He acts totally different in his videos. I don't necessarily care for this content style and there is nothing really unique about him or his channel. His endless dick jokes and toilet humor are annoying as well.

You could try making a bootable flash drive for Linux ubuntu or something. If you still dont get anything... Then it will be something other that ur Hard drive

My Rig:

Xeon E5 1680 V2 @ 4.5GHz - Asus Rampage IV Extreme X79 Mobo - 64GB DDR3 1600MHz - 8 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Low Profile - CAS 10-10-10-27 - AMD Radeon RX 6700XT Sapphire Pulse 12GB - DeepCool E-Shield E-ATX Tempered Glass Case - 1 x 1TB Crucial P1 NVMe SSD - BeQuiet Straight Power 11 850W Gold+ Quad rail - Fractal Design Celsius S36 & 6 x 120mm silent fans - Lenovo KBBH21 - Corsair Glaive RGB Pro - Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Monitors - 3 x Acer Nitro 23.8" 1080p 75Hz IPS 1ms Freesync Panels = AMD Eyefinity @ 75Hz

Shane It does post but I don't know why its breaking like this. Its a sad wreck of a computer AND ITS ONLY 3 YEARS OLD!

7 minutes ago, Boyborg690 said:

Shane It does post but I don't know why its breaking like this. Its a sad wreck of a computer AND ITS ONLY 3 YEARS OLD!

Okay, so is your laptop overheating?

I would suggest opening up the laptop and inspect the internals to see if something is wrong, since (I believe) your laptop is out of warranty.

The problem is that this is an nVidia product and scoring any nVidia product a "zero" is also highly predictive of the number of nVidia products the reviewer will receive for review in the future.

Only yours, you don't shitpost on the same level that we can, mainly because this thread is finally dead and should be locked.

I wasn't wrong. It's extremely rare that I am. I provided sources as well. Different devs can disagree. Further, we now have confirmed discrepancy from Twitter about he use of the pre-release 1080 driver in AMD's demo despite the release 1080 driver having been out a week prior.

You apparently haven't seen his responses to questions on YouTube. He is very condescending and aggressive in his comments with which there is little justification. He acts totally different in his videos. I don't necessarily care for this content style and there is nothing really unique about him or his channel. His endless dick jokes and toilet humor are annoying as well.

Shahnewaz I have looked over the entirety of my computer and the only bad thing is a loose screw that holds in the CD/DVD player. Its not overheating in my temperature zone 12-15 degrees Celsius. Its a sad day for my computer history. 

5 minutes ago, Boyborg690 said:

Shahnewaz I have looked over the entirety of my computer and the only bad thing is a loose screw that holds in the CD/DVD player. Its not overheating in my temperature zone 12-15 degrees Celsius. Its a sad day for my computer history. 

Come on man, don't get so upset! We'll try our best to help you! :D

So what happens immediately after POSTing? Does it immediately turn off?