Michiganders!

On 6/3/2016 at 10:41 AM, theninja35 said:

the only thread for an entire state on the entire forums.

not for long

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

6 hours ago, themaniac said:

not for long

DAMN VIKINGS!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

2 hours ago, legacy99 said:

DAMN VIKINGS!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT I'M A VIKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

58 minutes ago, theninja35 said:

Time to take it down.

I'll fight ya, I'M A VIKING!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

7 hours ago, themaniac said:

YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT I'M A VIKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll fight ya, I'M A VIKING!!!!!!!!!

I think we need to Hijack the Minnesota Thread!!! DOWN WITH THE VIKINGS!!!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

1 minute ago, legacy99 said:

I think we need to Hijack the Minnesota Thread!!! DOWN WITH THE VIKINGS!!!

YOU CANT TAKE DOWN THE VIKINGS WE ARE THE RULERS OF THE SEA AND THE STRONGEST WARRIORS WE'RE UNSTOP ABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler

12 minutes ago, themaniac said:

YOU CANT TAKE DOWN THE VIKINGS WE ARE THE RULERS OF THE SEA AND THE STRONGEST WARRIORS WE'RE UNSTOP ABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You may be the land of 1000 lakes, but we.. are.. the.. GREAT LAKES!!!

"Black Out"

Dedicated Streaming Rig

1 minute ago, legacy99 said:

You may be the land of 1000 lakes, but we.. are.. the.. GREAT LAKES!!!

10000 to be correct, and you don't own a single great lake because THE KING OF THE MD WEST MINNESOTA DECLARED THAT YOU GET NOTHING

Spoiler

33 minutes ago, themaniac said:

10000 to be correct, and you don't own a single great lake because THE KING OF THE MD WEST MINNESOTA DECLARED THAT YOU GET NOTHING

Minnesota has literally nothing. No one knows what it is. At least here in Michigan we can be recognized by the shape of our state.

21 minutes ago, theninja35 said:

Minnesota has literally nothing. No one knows what it is. At least here in Michigan we can be recognized by the shape of our state.

have you forgotten that WE ARE THE DAMN VIKINGS!!!!!!! we can destroy you and your petty state if we choose to

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, theninja35 said:

No you're not. Quit pretending.

than you quit pretending that your any better

Spoiler

I miss living in Michigan, such a beautiful state. Was just up at some family property in Irons =)

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X @ 4.7GHz | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 | Motherboard: X570 I AORUS PRO WIFI | RAM: G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB | Case: NCase M1 v6.0 | SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo+ 1TB, 860 Evo 1TB | CPU Cooler: H100i ELITE CAPELLIX | MonitorsLG 27GN950-B 4K 165Hz |

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, theninja35 said:

Spotted?

spotted another michigander

13 minutes ago, theninja35 said:

Oh, but you already invited him in the second post.

my memory is very poor