New shit from Pro Light and Sound

EndlessOyster

So currently in Germany there is a trade show Pro Light and Sound its mainly aimed at professionals but there are a few things which would fit into this forums range and Im going to post what I think may be interesting for you.

AKG K872
Basicaly the KA12 but closed back
Video

Sennheiser MK4 Digital
Just the MK4 microphone but now a USB version, maybe very popular for you guys as a high end microphone now with even more simplicity. Will probably cost in the 300 to 500 range

Video (in german sorry cant find english)

Zoom portable audio interface
So they came out with two little portable audio interfaces not bad looking, seem like they are very sturdy.

Zoom

JBL EON One
If you dont know EON is a JBL brand for small performance speakers and there new one is interesting, so if you have a small band pub size this maybe for you.
Its a small low speaker with the mid and highs comming out of a collum speaker which is plugged in on the top, it has basic controlls such as gain on the back, its ment to be simple to use for a small garge band who wants to do a performance.
Video EON

Genelec has some speakers
Personly first time hearing about this company but there your price range of speakers and may be suitable
Genelec

Pioneer DJ DM 40
little active monitor speakers, not too bad looking cant say much for audio as its new not much out there yet, but it could be a nice side of monitor desk speakers
DJ DM 40

Thats most of the stuff I could find which I think its partially relevant to the forum and because it is a lighting show as well hes some videos of lighting from the event if you want something cool looking.
Flashy Flashy
PRG at it again with those white vans
If your after more information on anything I recommend looking at the Sound on Sound magazine who have a good cover of the event.
If you know of any other cool products which I have missed because theres fucking thousands at that place feel free to post them in the comments

The Dick of the audio page!

Interesting, I particularly didn't know about the K872. Probably too much to hope that they've actually taken the time to fix the lo-fi frequency response before making it into a closed "reference" headphone.

8 hours ago, SSL said:

Interesting, I particularly didn't know about the K872. Probably too much to hope that they've actually taken the time to fix the lo-fi frequency response before making it into a closed "reference" headphone.

im not to sure what there going to sound like since there a week old, but once some reviews get put out it be interesting what people are saying.

More stuffz
Dynaudio speaker line, "digital speakers" so they have a dac and amp built in so you plug a digital audio cable in. These are high end speakers costing over 400 per speaker for the low model and 600 each for the high end model so not cheap but should be nice speakers.
dynaudio