Intel Build

So as said in the title, I'm planning to build an Intel Gaming Computer in a few months. Before any questions...
- What is your preferred Merchant?
 Newegg
- What is your budget?
Under $2000 at least
- What kind of theme are you doing?
MSI, with Black and Red accents
- Why MSI?
I'm use to MSI's UEFI and I've been through them for many years without any thermal issues or any other technical difficulties.
So I'm confident on using MSI once again. Plus, I like their designs.
- Are you going to be video editing at all?
Maybe but just light editing with Sony Vegas(I could just use my old FX6300 build(http://pcpartpicker.com/p/9ywDrH) to render videos)
- Well what about overclocking the crap out this build?
Probably just a light overclock. @4.1ghz - 4.5ghz
- Come on? No water cooling???
It would be nice but I'm sort of digging the heatsinks for now but if you have good reasons well... BY ALL MEANS, convince me! But I thought of getting EK kits :P
- Ok... So do you want that AWESOME 4K RESOLUTION? And glowing rainbow keyboard and/or mouse?
 It would be nice too but I probably stick with my 1080p monitor, AZIO mech. keyboard and Razer Tartarus and cheap rgb mouse for now and just slowy upgrade my peripherals to something more fancier later on

Here's my part list
PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/G8fVt6
Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/G8fVt6/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($364.99 @ Newegg) 
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 65.0 CFM CPU Cooler  ($72.79 @ Newegg) 
Motherboard: MSI Z170A GAMING M5 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($182.98 @ Newegg) 
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory  ($56.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($88.00 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($53.99 @ Newegg) 
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB Video Card  ($663.98 @ Newegg) 
Case: Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($137.98 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($113.98 @ Newegg) 
Case Fan: Corsair SP120 57.2 CFM 120mm  Fan  ($12.79 @ Newegg) 
Total: $1741.26

If you have any suggestions please share them!
I will not be purchasing any products til months later, that's why they call it planning haha. Well maybe the video card first...

5 minutes ago, Ryuu Matsuda said:

So as said in the title, I'm planning to build an Intel Gaming Computer in a few months. Before any questions...
- What is your preferred Merchant?
 Newegg
- What is your budget?
Under $2000 at least
- What kind of theme are you doing?
MSI, with Black and Red accents
- Why MSI?
I'm use to MSI's UEFI and I've been through them for many years without any thermal issues or any other technical difficulties.
So I'm confident on using MSI once again. Plus, I like their designs.
- Are you going to be video editing at all?
Maybe but just light editing with Sony Vegas(I could just use my old FX6300 build(http://pcpartpicker.com/p/9ywDrH) to render videos)
- Well what about overclocking the crap out this build?
Probably just a light overclock. @4.1ghz - 4.5ghz
- Come on? No water cooling???
It would be nice but I'm sort of digging the heatsinks for now but if you have good reasons well... BY ALL MEANS, convince me! But I thought of getting EK kits :P
- Ok... So do you want that AWESOME 4K RESOLUTION? And glowing rainbow keyboard and/or mouse?
 It would be nice too but I probably stick with my 1080p monitor, AZIO mech. keyboard and Razer Tartarus and cheap rgb mouse for now and just slowy upgrade my peripherals to something more fancier later on

Here's my part list
PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/G8fVt6
Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/G8fVt6/by_merchant/

CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 65.0 CFM CPU Cooler  ($72.79 @ Newegg) 
Motherboard: MSI Z170A GAMING M5 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($182.98 @ Newegg) 
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory  ($56.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($88.00 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($53.99 @ Newegg) 
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB Video Card  ($663.98 @ Newegg) 
Case: Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($137.98 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($113.98 @ Newegg) 
Total: $1741.26

If you have any suggestions please share them!
I will not be purchasing any products til months later, that's why they call it planning haha. Well maybe the video card first...

if you can afford an m.2 and your motherboard can accept one, id get one of those as a boot drive. i have one and my pc boots a bit faster than my my friends who is only using ssd. not by much, but i think its worth it. 

2 minutes ago, Bigheart said:

if you can afford an m.2 and your motherboard can accept one, id get one of those as a boot drive. i have one and my pc boots a bit faster than my my friends who is only using ssd. not by much, but i think its worth it. 

Oh I forgot about M.2. Hmmm I'll keep that in mind. Thanks!

5 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

You can save money by using multiple merchants btw. Other than that, I see nothing wrong c:

I am aware of that but I found Newegg(Premium) reliable for me. Although, I do have Amazon Prime so I'll look at their stuff as well. Thank you for your input.

7 minutes ago, MrIceCremeLollipop said:

that's a lodda typing and, looks alright to me, but get some other opinions. :)

I can get carried away haha but thank you!

If I'm not mistaken it's better to have AF series fans in the case than SP, SP is more for radiators and heatsinks. Other than that this looks pretty good, but if you're gonna do more editing and stuff I'd maybe go for an x99 platform with the i7 5820k.

1 minute ago, Zeinone said:

If I'm not mistaken it's better to have AF series fans in the case than SP, SP is more for radiators and heatsinks. Other than that this looks pretty good, but if you're gonna do more editing and stuff I'd maybe go for an x99 platform with the i7 5820k.

You are correct sir. I'll change that

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU Cooler: be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 51.4 CFM Rifle Bearing CPU Cooler  ($49.90 @ Newegg) 
Motherboard: MSI Z170A-G45 GAMING ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($119.99 @ Newegg) 
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws 4 series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory  ($56.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: PNY CS1311 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($62.99 @ Newegg) 
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB Video Card (2-Way SLI)  ($572.98 @ Newegg) 
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB Video Card (2-Way SLI)  ($572.98 @ Newegg) 
Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P400 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($75.98 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: Antec HCG M 850W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($69.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $2000.78
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-04-06 16:59 EDT-0400

Included 980 Tis in SLI, stuck with MSI wherever I could, only used the Newegg catalogue, maintained a red-and-black colour theme, and didn't compromise on anything except a little on mass storage (although a terabyte should be plenty for the forseeable future).

The case comes with two 120mm fans, although I suppose you can swap in 140mm fans if you'd like.