Dark Souls II release date announced: NA- March 11, 2014 ||| EU- March 14, 2014

TopWargamer

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/09/19/tgs-dark-souls-2-release-date-announced?utm_campaign=fbposts&utm_source=facebook

These dates are for the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of the game, and the PC release date will come "shortly after the console versions."

Personally I'm not a big fan of Dark Souls, so I probably won't pick this up, but I'm sure a lot of you guys are, so I'm sure you're glad to hear this news. 

COMIC SANS

So excited. I've never been so angry and frustrated at a game before Dark Souls. 

Desktop: Intel i5-3570K (stock) | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | G.Skill RipJaw 16GB 1600MHz | Samsung 840 120GB | EVGA GTX 680 SC+ 2GB | Fractal Design R4 | Windows 8 Pro (soon to have dual boot Mac OS X)

Retina Macbook Pro : Intel i7-3840QM | 16GB 1600 MHz | 256GB SSD | Nvidia GT 650M 1GB | Mac OS X 10.8.5

I hope "shortly after the console versions." is not after one year

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

So awesome, but it better not turn into the "coming shortly" that konami gave us for the PC version of Metal Gear Rising.

Could have sworn I read that the PC version was the primary version this time, and yet it's still a 360/ps3 first release. 

I got Dark Souls during the summer sale, havent installed it. I heard its disgustingly awesome. Why is the PC version different than the console version? in what ways? 

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.7Ghz when gaming | MSI 990FXA-GD80 v2 | Swiftech H220 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  +  XFX Radeon 7950 | 8 Gigs of Crucial Ballistix Tracers | 140 GB Raptor X | 1 TB WD Blue | 250 GB Samsung Pro SSD | 120 GB Samsung SSD | 750 Watt Antec HCG PSU | Corsair C70 Mil Green

my body is ready

I got Dark Souls during the summer sale, havent installed it. I heard its disgustingly awesome. Why is the PC version different than the console version? in what ways? 

Its technically the same as the console version. Its locked at 30 fps and a lower resolution.

BUT download the DSfix and all your problems are solved.

Not interested.

I didn't even know what the game was in the first place, but I am completely turned off by how little the developers actually care about porting it to PC.

Once again, the PC gaming community had to fix it, I bet we'll have to fix this one as well. I bought Dark Souls for the full $40 to support the devs, which I rarely do, now if anything I don't want anything to do with them.

Praise the sun! I've been a Dark Souls fan ever since it was released (And yes, I've played it in the PC). Thanks for this great news! I thought the release date for the PC version would be so far away from the consoles.

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!
Super Budget Gaming Build: Intel Pentium G1610, Gigabye GA-H61M-DS2 rev. 3, Kingston Value RAM 4GB CL9 1333MHz, Fractal Design Core 1000, Corsair VS 450, WD 1TB, Powercolor Radeon HD 7750 1GB/GDDR5, (Optional: Asus DRW-24B1ST).
 (Total: $340 USD)