Is this a good build?

TDA

1. Budget & Location

I live in germany so the currency would be €. I would like to spend up to 1050€

2. Aim

I will use it mostly for gaming I am looking forward to play the Dark Souls games, like The witcher 3, Tomb Raider, League of Legends, Counterstrike and  Far Cry 3/4.

I will use it for school aswell.

3. Monitors

I would like to use 2 Monitors and my tv when i would like to watch films or something like that.

4. Peripherals

(not implemented in the budget) I would like to get a new Monitor if you have any suggestionfor a Monitor that can be used as a gaming monitor would be great.

5. Why are you upgrading?

I am currently using an AMD FX-4100 Quad Core 3.60 GHz and a GTX 650 it is a pre-build pc and it has problems running most of the games so i have to play them at low settings or its so bad that its not playable (cause of fps that are below 10) and i also had my GPu crash several times.

So I currently concidering buying this build http://pcpartpicker.com/p/LyMTvK .

(I will probably buy it at the end of summer so i might swap the GPU for Polaris or Pascal in the same price range.)

I need some help with the case and the PSU.

The PSU that i am concidering to buy is the one in the build.)

For the Case i dont know wich one of these i should get or i should get a complete other one.

-Corsair 400Q

-Corsair 330R

-Corsair 400R

-Corsair Alpha Spec

Edit: I already own a SSD wich is in my current build.

Get an SSD and kill the PSU. Other than that looks good. It'd be a good idea to spend a little more for a WD HDD though, seagates tend to fail