Project p5yche: TT caseMOD 2016 - twin core p5, 5820K, SLI 980, full H2O

darwin1859

I spent a long time sleeving this week! Really happy with the neon green colour sleeving from E22, it's a nice vivid colour and will match the coolant very well.

6B9rs59l.jpg

tL76Gqsl.jpg

S2iugSYl.jpg

Been very busy today... filling the loop and taking lots of photos. I'll be posting the fill video and photos as soon as they're edited.

DM0t6v2l.jpg

Been very busy today... filling the loop and taking lots of photos. I'll be posting the fill video and photos as soon as they're edited.

DM0t6v2l.jpg

I made some detailing for the window using vinyl. To fit with the Greek theme ('Psyche' was the Greek goddess of the soul), I chose a Greek pattern.

Here's a sneak peak...

D38VU8Al.jpg

3 hours ago, darwin1859 said:

I made some detailing for the window using vinyl. To fit with the Greek theme ('Psyche' was the Greek goddess of the soul), I chose a Greek pattern.

Here's a sneak peak...

D38VU8Al.jpg

This is so awesome dude, I love every moment of it. I start back on mine yesterday by redoing the dashboard. I design a new template for displaying system stats. Are you going to make a video soon?!

3 hours ago, xiiijamaican said:

This is so awesome dude, I love every moment of it. I start back on mine yesterday by redoing the dashboard. I design a new template for displaying system stats. Are you going to make a video soon?!

Thanks :) I will upload the finished photos now, and a fill video ASAP. I could also make a video to show off the system, what do you think?

Hi guys, I would like to thank Thermaltake and all the sponsors for inviting me to this competition and making this project possible. It's been challenging at times, I was hit with many delays, but got there in the end!

The finished build photos are below. I'll also post a loop fill video as soon as I finish editing it!

I hope you like what I created - Project p5yche, a twin Core P5 mod.

8fbfuew.jpg

TLqTESv.jpg

0UvzBPV.jpg

B3xNk0R.jpg

WRsxoq8.jpg

3vs31es.jpg

SqjWiab.jpg

0oIrt2w.jpg

D38VU8A.jpg

xIc6xz9.jpg

ypOENJw.jpg

JuFPclC.jpg

R6Lem8l.jpg

PJsrIvt.jpg

XBXb5iZ.jpg

9RsFfYu.jpg

1TnKWCY.jpg

G697Y9F.jpg

pVEo0B7.jpg

bo2Nyqw.jpg

rpGbjgS.jpg

KoyoLiE.jpg

mlPcp1p.jpg

8b8uOca.jpg

xdKkXCq.jpg

2Ww8wKZ.jpg

aMwFbJP.jpg

6 minutes ago, darwin1859 said:

Thanks :) I will upload the finished photos now, and a fill video ASAP. I could also make a video to show off the system, what do you think?

Yes I think you should do that video, It will show off your creativity and inspire others also, you build inspired me so far. I think this is a job well done.

5 hours ago, darwin1859 said:

Yes I think you should do that video, It will show off your creativity and inspire others also, you build inspired me so far. I think this is a job well done

12 minutes ago, darwin1859 said:

Watercooling loop video: http://youtu.be/u9ctmFKCPTc

That is so awesome, I love the color coordination with the green and white. How many monitors are you going to use?

Not to be super skeptical, but I am curious about the effectiveness of triple triple rad.  Looks awesome, but does it provide that much of a temperature difference?  I would assume more consistency even when OC. 

Has there been anyone to try and replicate Linus super copper coil effectively without the need for triple rad?

6 minutes ago, TheCamba said:

Not to be super skeptical, but I am curious about the effectiveness of triple triple rad.  Looks awesome, but does it provide that much of a temperature difference?  I would assume more consistency even when OC. 

Has there been anyone to try and replicate Linus super copper coil effectively without the need for triple rad?

I think two 480 mm rads could probably dissipate the heat well enough. After a certain amount of rad space, I think the heat transfer efficiency of the water blocks becomes the limiting factor.

I used three mostly for aesthetics, and because I could! 

2 minutes ago, darwin1859 said:

I think two 480 mm rads could probably dissipate the heat well enough. After a certain amount of rad space, I think the heat transfer efficiency of the water blocks becomes the limiting factor.

I used three mostly for aesthetics, and because I could! 

Absolutely!  I mean why not.  If I had the resources, I probably would too. :)  Just wondering about numbers and tests behind it.  I wonder if Luke will test the efficiency of the number of rads.  Lol.