RAVPower 26800mAh Battery Bank

Hey Guys, quick review of the RAVPower 26800mAh battery bank - UNLIMTED POWERRRRRRRRRRRRR

This thing is a monster, its a little longer than an iPhone, and about as thick as a nintendo 3ds. It weighs about 600 grams so its not exactly pocket friendly but perfect to put into your bag

With a capacity of 26800 you can charge a smartphone like the iPhone 6 about 10 times! Wowzers

The overbuild is a very nice matte black plastic and remains sleek despite its size

Watch the video review for more details 
Amazon Link (£30 at time of posting) http://amzn.to/1V31YO7

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

That's pretty cool and top of the line. I don't have any power banks myself. I'm very responsible about keeping my phone charged. While I'm not questioning the quality or value, there is the simple matter of "do I need this much power?". I mean if I ever had to charge my phone 10 times in an emergency I think having a phone would be the least of my worries lol.

I know it's no super convenient power bank, but this solar power/ hand crank multi tool I have can be used for emergency phone power. Great for keeping in the car or taking camping.

http://www.amazon.com/iRonsnow-Emergency-Powered-Weather-Flashlight/dp/B00WIF2T7C?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

If I really did need something more than that I think something like this looks about right for me upon a quick search:

http://www.amazon.com/Anker-bar-Sized-Portable-High-Speed-Technology/dp/B00P7N0320/ref=sr_1_8?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1459725394&sr=1-8&keywords=phone+power+bank

When you say that 26,800 mAh will charge 10 phones I can divide that by 10 to figure out that it takes ~ 2,600 mAh to charge a phone completely. By those numbers this 15 dollar one could probably charge a phone twice.

Well regardless I think you just helped give me an idea for Mother's day coming up. Thanks!

8 hours ago, Okjoek said:

That's pretty cool and top of the line. I don't have any power banks myself. I'm very responsible about keeping my phone charged. While I'm not questioning the quality or value, there is the simple matter of "do I need this much power?". I mean if I ever had to charge my phone 10 times in an emergency I think having a phone would be the least of my worries lol.

If travelling for a few days away from power you will need it, plus some tablets like my 4th gen iPad have a batter close to 12000mAh!!!! Or I can hook up a go pro, or my iPhone to it for continuous power when shooting 4k, or hook my Vita up for it for none stop gaming

Also, I can charge my Sony mirrorless camera batteries, action camera batteries and my phone all at the same time

This is not really a "pocket" or emergency phone charger, for that a cheapo one with  a few thousand mAh would be fine

so yeah this is only for people who have a specific use for that much power, but its great to put in my camera back to keep me going for a day or two

Would also be great for camping :D a whole week of phone charging

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii