New laptop harddrives/ clone or fresh install?

Just got a new SSD ( ADATA SP550 @ 240GB) and an HDD (WD Black WD5000LPLX) for my 7720 which has two hard drive bays. I currently only have one bay occupied with the current 1TB OEM drive which I have about 245 GBs of data on. So should I clone the drive over, or do a fresh windows 10 install? If fresh install are there any guides that you can point me to that could help me out? Any other ideas or help would be appreciated.

Desktop - CPU: R5-2600 MOBO: Asus B450 Micro Atx MEM: Team T-Force RGB Black 16gb GPU: MSI 970 CASE: Zalman Z9 Neo White PSU: Antec EA-750 Earthwatts

If youre windows is not bugged down or full of bloatware you can just clone it and save you the trouble.

Getting those laptop drivers can be kinda annoying.

Tried using Acronis True Image 2013 which is what came with the ADATA but its not working to well. A bit of digging shows it does not like windows 10 very much. Are there any cloning programs that are free and work with 10?

Desktop - CPU: R5-2600 MOBO: Asus B450 Micro Atx MEM: Team T-Force RGB Black 16gb GPU: MSI 970 CASE: Zalman Z9 Neo White PSU: Antec EA-750 Earthwatts