How do Twitch Streamers overlay avatars over their bodies?

I have seen Twitch streamers that have avatars that cover their body and I was wondering how they do that. I have often seen the doge coin avatar. I am guessing they probably have some Intel RealSense webcam but I didn't know those existed outside of Laptops and Tablets. Do they use Iris trackers?

Can you give us an example of what you are talking about?

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

They most likely use a chroma keyed green screen then in the streaming software they cover their body with the avatars and they stay there.

There is one Realsense camera (Razer Stargazer) but it's not out yet though, so thats unlikely to happen.

Probably just them overlaying the image w/ their streaming software.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

On 3/31/2016 at 8:45 PM, Johnmakuta said:

I have seen Twitch streamers that have avatars that cover their body and I was wondering how they do that. I have often seen the doge coin avatar. I am guessing they probably have some Intel RealSense webcam but I didn't know those existed outside of Laptops and Tablets. Do they use Iris trackers?

Does the image move? 

2 hours ago, Johnmakuta said:

Yes

Hmm I don't know but I would love to find out how they do it? 

2 hours ago, Johnmakuta said:

Yep! That's exactly what I was talking about!

... Cost money WHY! does everything cost money 

2 hours ago, Danielh90 said:

... Cost money WHY! does everything cost money 

Cause devs have to live. Plus it's only $15. This is probably the cheapest you'll find something like since to do something similar you will need either a $150 iris tracker or the soon to come out Razer Stargazer.

4 hours ago, Johnmakuta said:

Cause devs have to live. Plus it's only $15. This is probably the cheapest you'll find something like since to do something similar you will need either a $150 iris tracker or the soon to come out Razer Stargazer.

i understand why but I hate money lol