Sleep

Thecomputerman

What time do you usually go to sleep I got to sleep around 10pm-12am in the night 

Just now, SomebodyOnEarth said:

1 am

Guess that's usual for a college student xD

I'm not even in college. I'm in HS, i just procrastinate wayyyyyyyyyyy too much. like way way way too much.

Lol!

1 minute ago, SomebodyOnEarth said:

Is that what time normal human beings go to sleep?

Lol!

1 minute ago, SomebodyOnEarth said:

Is that what time normal human beings go to sleep?

At least the one's that are at work by 6:20 every morning.

Just now, wc1202 said:

9pm

I really don't know how you can sleep that early how do you get the sleepy feeling at 9?

9-11pm depending on how busy I am. I get up at about 5:45. 

5800X3D / ASUS X570 Dark Hero / 32GB 3600mhz / EVGA RTX 3090ti FTW3 Ultra / Dell S3422DWG / Logitech G815 / Logitech G502 / Sennheiser HD 599

2021 Razer Blade 14 3070 / S23 Ultra

10:30 is when I go to bed but I don't fall asleep until 12 or so because of facebook, 9gag, and uhh other things... 

You know how it is, the cow goes "moo", the dog goes "woof" and the gamer goes "The PvP is unbalanced."

Spoiler

Personal Computer: CPU: i7-4790 Mobo: Asrock Z97 Extreme6 Graphics Card: MSI R9-380  Memory: 16GB (8GB x2) G. Skill Sniper Gaming Series PSU: Apevia Warlock 750W Case: NZXT Phantom 410 Series Storage: 240GB SSD (OS) 3TB HDD (data and such) 500 GB SSD (Movies and Large Data Transfers (I'm constantly moving this one around to other computers))

Just now, vetali said:

9-11pm depending on how busy I am. I get up at about 5:45. 

That's more like it!

Just now, Thecomputerman said:

I really don't know how you can sleep that early how do you get the sleepy feeling at 9?

Oh yeah definitely. I get up at 5am everyday.

1 minute ago, Howlingwolf101 said:

10:30 is when I go to bed but I don't fall asleep until 12 or so because of facebook, 9gag, and uhh other things... 

The power of the internet 

how do you get up before 6? that's impossible for me

You know how it is, the cow goes "moo", the dog goes "woof" and the gamer goes "The PvP is unbalanced."

Spoiler

Personal Computer: CPU: i7-4790 Mobo: Asrock Z97 Extreme6 Graphics Card: MSI R9-380  Memory: 16GB (8GB x2) G. Skill Sniper Gaming Series PSU: Apevia Warlock 750W Case: NZXT Phantom 410 Series Storage: 240GB SSD (OS) 3TB HDD (data and such) 500 GB SSD (Movies and Large Data Transfers (I'm constantly moving this one around to other computers))

Alarm goes off, I get up. 

5800X3D / ASUS X570 Dark Hero / 32GB 3600mhz / EVGA RTX 3090ti FTW3 Ultra / Dell S3422DWG / Logitech G815 / Logitech G502 / Sennheiser HD 599

Just now, vetali said:

Alarm goes off, I get up. 

You're lucky. My alarm shakes my bed and I still manage to sleep through it. 

Spoiler

3 minutes ago, Howlingwolf101 said:

You're lucky. My alarm shakes my bed and I still manage to sleep through it. 

Problem I have with alarm clocks too

What???

I'm deaf, so since a normal alarm would have no use, I have an alarm clock that can shake my bed and flash the light next to my bed on/off

Spoiler

3 minutes ago, SomebodyOnEarth said:

I get up at 5:30, what time do you get up?

Alarm 1 is at 5:00am, alarm 2 at 5:15, and alarm 3 is at 5:30. I usually try for alarm 2 as that gets me to work more on time, but being 5-10 mins late doesn't really bother me :P.

Because if I get up an hour earlier I get to work an extra hour a day and have every other Friday off. So that's pretty good motivation :). Plus traffic is nicer and I get a better parking spot.

10 minutes ago, Howlingwolf101 said:

I'm deaf, so since a normal alarm would have no use, I have an alarm clock that can shake my bed and flash the light next to my bed on/off

Yeah I would probably sleep through an inaudible alarm, though at this point my body automatically wakes up at 5:30. 

0100 - 0130

I get off work at 2400 drive home, get settled in then go to bed.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

3 minutes ago, SansVarnic said:

0100 - 0130

I get off work at 2400 drive home, get settled in then go to bed.

What do you mean by 2400

1 minute ago, Thecomputerman said:

What do you mean by 2400

24hr clock

12:00 pm

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

During the school year, 10:30p to 11:30p. Over summer well I used to stay up until 4a but my tender old age of 16 has made it hard to stay up that late, so I usually stay up until about 1a or 2a.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization